Access to providers' contact/profile by the investors

Created at 28 Dec 2021, 17:12
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NC

ncel01

Joined 19.03.2020

Access to providers' contact/profile by the investors
28 Dec 2021, 17:12

Hello,

Is the provider's profile/contact clearly accessible to investors or, should this be explicitly mentioned in strategy description in case providers want to be contacted?

Thank you.

@ncel01
Replies

Astroke
28 Dec 2021, 19:58

Hi, To my knowledge no because there is no field to complete when you become provider.

@Astroke

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Dec 2021, 08:18

Hi ncel01,

The provider's contact is not accessible to investors unless the provider discloses his contact information in the strategy description.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ncel01
11 Jan 2022, 00:04

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi ncel01,

The provider's contact is not accessible to investors unless the provider discloses his contact information in the strategy description.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

Hi Panagiotis,

Thanks for confirming!

@ncel01

Andrew_Parish
13 Jan 2022, 20:43

Just to expand on this topic a little, I have just tried putting an email address into my own strategy description and it says the @ symbol is not allowed in said field.

Is this a bug? is this intended? or is this due to be changed at some point in the future?

Thanks.

@Andrew_Parish

Andrew_Parish
19 Jan 2022, 16:07

RE:

Andrew Parish said:

Just to expand on this topic a little, I have just tried putting an email address into my own strategy description and it says the @ symbol is not allowed in said field.

Is this a bug? is this intended? or is this due to be changed at some point in the future?

Thanks.

Is there any insight on this Panagiotis?

@Andrew_Parish

PanagiotisCharalampous
20 Jan 2022, 11:32

Hi Andrew,

I am investigating this. I will update the thread as soon as I have more information about this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Andrew_Parish
20 Jan 2022, 11:52

That's great thanks.

@Andrew_Parish

ncel01
23 Nov 2022, 21:06

RE:

Andrew Parish said: