Relax will blow up again!

Created at 29 Oct 2021, 19:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
HI

hisoka047

Joined 17.09.2020

Relax will blow up again!
29 Oct 2021, 19:17

as topic

@hisoka047
Replies

kamo88
01 Nov 2021, 19:56

No more trust to Relax Ichi Matrix and all copy cats of Urai

they showed once again that they don't have SL and they play everything every May and they don't respect our money, if it wasn't for my own EQSL at 25% I would have a 50% drop in my account. These are people who are not serious and not worth the investment because if it were not for the EUR pullback today, we would all lose again and we know that Urai has already killed $ 3 million in the copy. He assured that he has SL now and allowed a 50% drop.

to be safe its better to have own SL and own mind you cant trust them 100 % .

ICHI , MATRIX1 , OLDRELAX , FIBN23 - all of them its same game and maby same guy . NO SL on this accound so guys make it own becouse 1 day euro will not come back and it will blow them like almost today again.

Matrix1 drop till 60 % of his accound. lost 1.2 milion from copy.

@kamo88

PFX01
07 Nov 2021, 11:23 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: No more trust to Relax Ichi Matrix and all copy cats of Urai

kamo88 said:

they showed once again that they don't have SL and they play everything every May and they don't respect our money, if it wasn't for my own EQSL at 25% I would have a 50% drop in my account. These are people who are not serious and not worth the investment because if it were not for the EUR pullback today, we would all lose again and we know that Urai has already killed $ 3 million in the copy. He assured that he has SL now and allowed a 50% drop.

ICHI , MATRIX1 , OLDRELAX , FIBN23 - all of them its same game and maby same guy . NO SL on this accound so guys make it own becouse 1 day euro will not come back and it will blow them like almost today again.

I agree with you. This guy cannot be trusted anymore. His hit rate is really low when we looking at his trading history. When the market had a very obvious direction, he seldom opened positions to earn money. Conversely, he always started opening position in wrong direction, and then keep diluting so heavily until the market rebounding to earn such 2%. There is completely no any skills and it is purely gamgling. 

@PFX01

tadas8891
03 Oct 2022, 12:52 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: No more trust to Relax Ichi Matrix and all copy cats of Urai

kamo88 said:

LELES this strategy provider the same. All he does is close wining trades and let losing trades run forever. I'm copying this trader for few weeks with two small accounts and I'm 100% positive he does not use SL. So, it matter of time before he blows up his and customer's accounts. 

Edit: Lol one account just hit -50% equity so closed automatically. 

@tadas8891