DowRider - NewStrategy - Exclusively DOW (DJIA/US30)

Created at 26 Oct 2021, 03:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DO

DowRider

Joined 20.10.2021

DowRider - NewStrategy - Exclusively DOW (DJIA/US30)
26 Oct 2021, 03:20

Please Add me as Favourite and Start DEMO Copy to check the progress

https://ct.icmarkets.com/copy/strategy/37513

Trading on Levels Only. Most of the Trades are orders at critical Levels.

NO Martingale but will do controlled Averaging

Dow always gives opportunity on both directions need to wait for that levels to enter and exit.

Trades range from 30 seconds to 3 hours. only 1 lot ($) per trade, which is the min on IC with 1:200 Leverage

TIP: keep the min balance as my balance, and withdraw at regular intervals as i do. Once you have all your capital out leave the Profit in Strategy for Compounding.

Example Level Trading lasting up to 5 min - You can check the below in My history

@DowRider
Replies

DowRider
10 Nov 2021, 14:18 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

Thanks to the Copiers.. who are trying me out ..

other than 2 days where my trades went to take Equity draw down, all other days were quite good.

If you see this message please try out Demo and in few months time you can go Live.

DowRider said:

Dow always gives opportunity on both directions need to wait for that levels to enter and exit.

Trades range from 30 seconds to 3 hours. only 1 lot ($) per trade, which is the min on IC with 1:200 Leverage

TIP: keep the min balance as my balance, and withdraw at regular intervals as i do. Once you have all your capital out leave the Profit in Strategy for Compounding.

Example Level Trading lasting up to 5 min - You can check the below in My history

@DowRider

Mr4x
25 Nov 2021, 10:36

RE: RE:

Great performance so far mate... I notice your strategy involves some sort of mean reversion... Do you keep an eye on the news and avoid trading during days like when we had the meltdown in February / March 2020?

Also, if you wanted to consider a strategy that doesn't need so much capital invested, you could try applying this to the US500 since its correlation with US30 is almost 100% most of the time and you can trade much smaller lot sizes :)

@Mr4x

DowRider
25 Nov 2021, 11:39

RE: RE: RE:

Thanks Mr4x

first of all Thanks for the appreciation. I do keep an eye on news and try to go with the flow, and if the levels are not where i am confident i leave it for sometime and then enter.

I kind of like US30 as it has bigger moves and opportunities and i somhow feel good at it, i have tried Dax but was not so lucky with it, so left it alone, with US500 the moves are less which means i cannot do as much as i can do with US30.

coming to capital invested, if you try demo and see the way i do, you are most likely to get the full capital in a months time, and as suggested in my strategy information take the profits every day or weekend. this is trading world, and if you want to invest 100-1000£ and gain something its not going to work. my investment is 5000£ which gives me room to play and breakeven when needed. 

Finally as i said i am not doing this entirely for the purpose of strategy, i am here to give opportunity for others to gain with my trades, if someone beleive in it they ill invest, if they are scared then they wont win. i am doing the trading for myself.. so i am happy with what i am getting without live copiers.

do copy me with Demo.. will boost my confidence more..

Mr4x said:

Great performance so far mate... I notice your strategy involves some sort of mean reversion... Do you keep an eye on the news and avoid trading during days like when we had the meltdown in February / March 2020?

Also, if you wanted to consider a strategy that doesn't need so much capital invested, you could try applying this to the US500 since its correlation with US30 is almost 100% most of the time and you can trade much smaller lot sizes :)

@DowRider

DowRider
13 Jan 2022, 02:43

RE: RE: RE: RE:

Hello All

After a unwanted challenge which took me to big drawdown, i am back to myself, and not taking any more challenges on telegram channel. so you will see the best performance once again, Please do join the ride

DowRider said:

Thanks Mr4x

first of all Thanks for the appreciation. I do keep an eye on news and try to go with the flow, and if the levels are not where i am confident i leave it for sometime and then enter.

I kind of like US30 as it has bigger moves and opportunities and i somhow feel good at it, i have tried Dax but was not so lucky with it, so left it alone, with US500 the moves are less which means i cannot do as much as i can do with US30.

coming to capital invested, if you try demo and see the way i do, you are most likely to get the full capital in a months time, and as suggested in my strategy information take the profits every day or weekend. this is trading world, and if you want to invest 100-1000£ and gain something its not going to work. my investment is 5000£ which gives me room to play and breakeven when needed. 

Finally as i said i am not doing this entirely for the purpose of strategy, i am here to give opportunity for others to gain with my trades, if someone beleive in it they ill invest, if they are scared then they wont win. i am doing the trading for myself.. so i am happy with what i am getting without live copiers.

Mr4x said:

@DowRider

DowRider
17 Feb 2022, 13:46 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

DowRider

Hello All

I am running this for 4 months now and my Ranking and ROI is in TOP5 consistantly

I have 2 options one at 13500$ and 135$ min deposit

please check out 

this month so far its 10% on min investment every day.

DowRider said:

Hello All

After a unwanted challenge which took me to big drawdown, i am back to myself, and not taking any more challenges on telegram channel. so you will see the best performance once again, Please do join the ride

DowRider said:

Thanks Mr4x

Mr4x said:

@DowRider

pbishnu2001
02 Mar 2022, 13:48

RE: DowRider

Great performance!! have been copying with my demo account. Would you advise copiers to use a stop loss? My leverage is 1:30 only. 

Thanks,

@pbishnu2001

DowRider
02 Mar 2022, 14:09

RE: RE: DowRider

Please contact me on DowRider in telegram

pbishnu2001 said:

Great performance!! have been copying with my demo account. Would you advise copiers to use a stop loss? My leverage is 1:30 only. 

Thanks,

@DowRider

lucasamorim
07 Mar 2022, 19:46

RE: RE: RE: DowRider

DowRider said:

pbishnu2001 said:

Thanks,

How can i enter on your telegram channel???

@lucasamorim

Walk
09 Mar 2022, 20:18

What's your stop out level?

Hi,

Watching your trades is quite thrilling, nice performance dude!

I was the one that took out the profit during the day yesterday. The reason for this was, that I started copying live with a little bit too small investment. 1 and 2 Lots were copied properly, but doubling the 2 Lots didn't work anymore, my position was 3 Lots then. So I stopped, in order to properly restart after EOD, and with a proper multiple of your balance :-)

Some trades have been stopped out in my account yesterday, which is not a big issue as it did end well nevertheless.

But now I'm curious what your stop out level might be.

Cheers and Thank you!

@Walk

DowRider
09 Mar 2022, 23:26

RE: RE: RE: RE: DowRider

you can reach me on DowRider in Telegram

or join this group for discussions 

lucasamorim said:

DowRider said:

pbishnu2001 said:

Thanks,

How can i enter on your telegram channel???

@DowRider

DowRider
11 Mar 2022, 15:03

RE: What's your stop out level?

Hello,

SO on IC/DowRider is 50%

SO on TopFX/DowRider Micro is 30%

Walk said:

Hi,

I was the one that took out the profit during the day yesterday. The reason for this was, that I started copying live with a little bit too small investment. 1 and 2 Lots were copied properly, but doubling the 2 Lots didn't work anymore, my position was 3 Lots then. So I stopped, in order to properly restart after EOD, and with a proper multiple of your balance :-)

Some trades have been stopped out in my account yesterday, which is not a big issue as it did end well nevertheless.

Cheers and Thank you!

@DowRider

Walk
12 Mar 2022, 00:36

RE: RE: What's your stop out level?

DowRider said:

Hello,

SO on IC/DowRider is 50%

SO on TopFX/DowRider Micro is 30%

Walk said:

Hi,

Cheers and Thank you!

Hi again

Just to clarify, it is NO problem that trades have been stopped out recently on my side, I have the tool in my hand to protect myself, called equity SL :-)
But I do now understand the difference in Performance between DowRider Micro and my copy Tuesday: Micro (30% SO) wasn't stopped out, but I did (50% SO), thanks for the info!

btw, actually, I copy Micro with 100x your balance and IC Markets, to come around the USDCHF exchange rate for the min deposit of 13'500 USD, which is more CHF than the equivalent of GBPCHF of your balance.

Keep on, and don't care about the followers too much, they have the tools to protect themselves.
Additionally you've made very clear to just invest what one can afford.

Have fun with it and sleep well! :-)
Cheers, Walk

@Walk

ctid3695633
16 Mar 2022, 16:35 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

DowRider said:

Hi. I am interested in trading (copying or managing the account) but I have certain conditions. You can write to me on priv: tomaszkomraus@live.com

@ctid3695633