cTrader copy not copying trades

Created at 14 Sep 2021, 05:13
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
SU

suefletcher1951

Joined 14.09.2021

cTrader copy not copying trades
14 Sep 2021, 05:13

Hi, I have copied strategy TortoiseTraderv2 but none of the trades are processing. Any idea why this might be the case?

I can see that the status is "Copying" and I have added the funds in there.

Thanks

Sue

Thanks

Sue

@suefletcher1951
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Sep 2021, 08:41

Hi Sue,

There are several reasons that can cause this. You can read them here. It seems to me that this is a leverage issue. Your strategy provider opens positions with the minimum allowed trading volume with a 15k account. This means that your account, which is 30x smaller that the strategy provider, will need at least 30x more margin to open this positions. Obviously a 1:30 leverage is not enough.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

suefletcher1951
15 Sep 2021, 00:10

RE:

Hi Panagiotis,

Thanks for your reply - however, the leverage is the same and the account balance is roughly the same. Is there any support I can get to investigate and confirm the reason for this? The FAQ doesn't seem to provide any more detail either.

Thanks

Sue

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Sue,

There are several reasons that can cause this. You can read them here. It seems to me that this is a leverage issue. Your strategy provider opens positions with the minimum allowed trading volume with a 15k account. This means that your account, which is 30x smaller that the strategy provider, will need at least 30x more margin to open this positions. Obviously a 1:30 leverage is not enough.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@suefletcher1951

... Deleted by UFO ...

PanagiotisCharalampous
15 Sep 2021, 08:41

Hi Sue,

We checked your account and it seems your broker has disabled trading for this account. Please talk to your broker.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous