Ctrader Copy - Trades not copied and trade copied with 15 seconds delay

Created at 28 Apr 2021, 09:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MI

michael00

Joined 07.08.2015

Ctrader Copy - Trades not copied and trade copied with 15 seconds delay
28 Apr 2021, 09:48

Hello, I got some issues in Ctrader Copy, the 2 accounts are mine under the same broker IcMarkets.

The Master has around 500 eur and copier arount 100 eur - Leverage is 1:500 for both.

Problem 1 :

Trade of 26 April EurUsd skipped !

Problem 2 : 

On 28 April Opened a position of 0.30 lots on Master account with 2 different closures at 1:30:01

The copier has just 1 position ( instead 2 ) of 0.03 lots and the opening has a delay of 15 SECONDS with opening at 1:30:15 !

What happened ? Already have seen other occasions where I got delays, this of 15 seconds and then the other skipped trades

make me believe that there are some serious tech problems it the whole infrastructure of the Ctrader Copy Platform.

Seems something systemic just not a single event. Anyway let me know, because difficult offering strategy if random trades are skipped

or delayed of 15 seconds.

@michael00
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Apr 2021, 10:16

Hi michael00,

Can you please provide us the broker and account number of the account that is following the strategy?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

michael00
28 Apr 2021, 11:35

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi michael00,

Can you please provide us the broker and account number of the account that is following the strategy?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Broker : ICMARKETS , Account # 1192115

@michael00

... Deleted by UFO ...

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Apr 2021, 16:17

Hi michael00,

We have investigated this case further and the issue is caused by the fact that the following account has a leverage of 1:30 instead of 1:500. Please talk to your broker about this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

michael00
28 Apr 2021, 19:14

RE:

Hi michael00,

We have investigated this case further and the issue is caused by the fact that the following account has a leverage of 1:30 instead of 1:500. Please talk to your broker about this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

mmmm......so the mistery is why in the Ctrader Panel as you can see in the picture show 1:500 ! Because I've checked it and have seen 1:500. I will call them asking why.

Anyway please be aware that in other occasions I had some delay time ago. Anyway if it was just leverage than the trade should be not opened at all, why open a trade after 15 sec. ?

Strange

@michael00

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Apr 2021, 08:02

Hi michael00,

In the screenshot I can only see the leverage of the strategy provider, not the leverage of the follower's account.

Regarding the delay issue, there is no actual delay. What happens is that the strategy provider has executed two deals but only one was copied due to insufficient margin, the second one. The first one was rejected.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

michael00
29 Apr 2021, 12:38

RE:

Hi michael00,

In the screenshot I can only see the leverage of the strategy provider, not the leverage of the follower's account.

Regarding the delay issue, there is no actual delay. What happens is that the strategy provider has executed two deals but only one was copied due to insufficient margin, the second one. The first one was rejected.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

I talked with broker, they said the leverage was 1:500, so now I don't know what I have to think. At this stage I can just see what will follow after these notifications in the next days.

Regarding the position that was executed, please take a look at the picture, in master account both the 2 trades were executed at 1:30:01, but the trade copied was executed after 15 seconds, maybe you say that was executed after there's been the closure of the half position, and yes that could be a reason.

@michael00

michael00
29 Apr 2021, 14:10

RE:

Hi michael00,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

The screenshot show the leverage of account ...115, that is the copier account.

The provider account is ....105.

@michael00

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 Apr 2021, 14:35

Hi michael00,

The backend shows that the leverage for account 1192115 is 1:30 and this is the reason for the issues you experienced. Unfortunately I cannot help you further with this, you need to talk to your broker.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous