Subscription taken under a different ctid

Created at 05 Apr 2021, 10:26
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Athena

Joined 10.11.2020

Subscription taken under a different ctid
05 Apr 2021, 10:26

Hi currently my subscription is taken under the ctid eg=ABC. All my ctrader accounts are also linked to the email thats associated with ctid=ABC, eg, abc@yahoo.com

I am considering putting all my ctrader accounts including my main ctrader that was used purely for subscription purposes back to eg CTID=DEF whereby the email = def@gmail.com

I separated my ctrader accounts for trading and subscription main account. For direct trading by me its not an issue as I can stop the trading till link is completed or ask that link gets changed on a public holiday eg 1/May/2021.

But what will happen to subs accounts created for subscription? The main account may not be able to relink to def@gmail.com as there were already subs account created for signals that i have subscribed (by "main" account i meant the ctrader account that will contain the funds needed for subscription). By subs accounts I meant the accounts created automatically by ctrader during a subscription.

In order to do this do i need to

a) stop the copying and remove the funds from subs accounts to main ctrader account

b) wait for broker support to relink this main ctrader account to def@gmail.com thats associated with ctid=def

c) resubscribed under ctid=def, whereby ctrader will again automatically create subs accounts

Please advise

@Athena
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Apr 2021, 11:28

Hi SmallStep,

There is nothing you need to do. Your trading accounts and trading activity will not be affected if you change your accounts cTrader ID.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Athena
05 Apr 2021, 13:04

thank you, i got your reply in TG, please closed this

@Athena