Depositing/withdrawing in crypto

Created at 19 Mar 2021, 16:09
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NI

niccolo.angeli

Joined 19.03.2021

Depositing/withdrawing in crypto
19 Mar 2021, 16:09

Hello everyone,

is it possible to deposit/withdraw in cryptocurrency even if I plan to trade in USD?

I want to copy strategies such as this: https://ct.topfx.com/copy/strategy/25879

So is there some conversion tool on the website that can convert cryptocurrency to USD when copying and then convert back USD to cryptocurrency when withdrawing profits?

Or everything just happens automatically? I can't find any documentation about this...

Thank you

@niccolo.angeli
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Mar 2021, 08:06

Hi Niccolo,

You need to contact your broker regarding deposits and withdrawals.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

@PanagiotisCharalampous

robertsteven6027
29 Aug 2021, 01:09 ( Updated at: 31 Aug 2021, 00:52 )

I think a platform like this should definitely have the ability to make deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrency. It is very convenient. But even if it's not possible (I don't know about that), I will tell you my method because I trade cryptocurrency most of the time. You will need a cryptocurrency debit card that allows you to comprar o vender bitcoin, or any other cryptocurrency. You will be able to use this card to buy fiat currency, such as US dollars, to trade on trading platforms. After a successful transaction (I have no doubt about it!), you simply buy the cryptocurrency and transfer it to your card account.

@robertsteven6027

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 Aug 2021, 08:26

Hi robertsteven6027,

The platform supports this option. However this needs to be supported by your broker as well.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

@PanagiotisCharalampous