Sniper (50% in a month) by thuthach97148 blew entire account in one day

Created at 09 Mar 2021, 01:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GE

georgebachour95

Joined 01.03.2021

Sniper (50% in a month) by thuthach97148 blew entire account in one day
09 Mar 2021, 01:04

There surely must be some governing done on the copy platform? This disgusting creature blew out his entire copy positions in one day. An ape wouldn't have bought EURUSD today, yet he went all in on it today. He literally lost millioins of dollars before my eyes. They had copying funds of around 10 million and are currently on 4000 dollars. 

@georgebachour95
Replies

Chartist
09 Mar 2021, 09:48

I'm so sick and tired of seeing people blaming cTrader. cTrader does provide ALL the tools needed to evaluate a strategy provider. thuthach97148 wasn't even trading for two weeks! Do you really think only a few days of trading history is enough to determine whether a trader actually knows what he/she is doing? Do you really think it's possible to get a 5000% return in 10 days? Did you think it's OK if a strategy provider has an 80% equity drawdown every other day? I bet you were deciding what colour of Lamborghini you were going to get in 3 months after investing $1000.

@Chartist

georgebachour95
09 Mar 2021, 12:17

RE:

Chartist said:

I'm so sick and tired of seeing people blaming cTrader. cTrader does provide ALL the tools needed to evaluate a strategy provider. thuthach97148 wasn't even trading for two weeks! Do you really think only a few days of trading history is enough to determine whether a trader actually knows what he/she is doing? Do you really think it's possible to get a 5000% return in 10 days? Did you think it's OK if a strategy provider has an 80% equity drawdown every other day? I bet you were deciding what colour of Lamborghini you were going to get in 3 months after investing $1000.

Well, no not really. I wasn't expecting a 5000% return, I copied the guy from my demo two days into his strategy and it seemed like he knew what he's doing. At times he'd be down 30% on the day and make it back before the day ends. Anything he did before today made a lot of sense as I was following up with his trades with my own analysis. I work 13 hours a day and I don't get the chance to day trade and this feature looked like it'd help me make some passive income. It's just messed up that my stop loss on the copy didn't trigger. This just made me think that just like they have a stop out feature on trades, they should have the same on volatile copies like this one.. 

I couldn't find any decent ones to copy anyway, the phone app doesn't really have a way to filter out accounts and it's tedious to have to go through each and every one, specially that they're all similar this early on. 

@georgebachour95

danishiam1
15 Mar 2021, 22:05

RE: RE:

georgebachour95 said:

Chartist said:

Well, no not really. I wasn't expecting a 5000% return, I copied the guy from my demo two days into his strategy and it seemed like he knew what he's doing. At times he'd be down 30% on the day and make it back before the day ends. Anything he did before today made a lot of sense as I was following up with his trades with my own analysis. I work 13 hours a day and I don't get the chance to day trade and this feature looked like it'd help me make some passive income. It's just messed up that my stop loss on the copy didn't trigger. This just made me think that just like they have a stop out feature on trades, they should have the same on volatile copies like this one.. 

I couldn't find any decent ones to copy anyway, the phone app doesn't really have a way to filter out accounts and it's tedious to have to go through each and every one, specially that they're all similar this early on. 

Search W.D.H.L.S 

i wont say copy  :D .  keep this in your favourites. to check how this 1 goes

@danishiam1