Stop sutpid ROI's game !

Created at 06 Mar 2021, 17:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CO

Colibri

Joined 06.03.2021

Stop sutpid ROI's game !
06 Mar 2021, 17:30

Many (fake) traders play a stupid game: R.O.I. the most delusional. This is to attract the most naive copy cats.
They start with paltry sums, sometimes less than $ 5 and display R.O.I. 5000% when their account climbs 250$ ! Oh, my god : $ 250 ? what a feat !!!
They are not traders. When we do this work, we invest a significant amount. If we don't, we put aside the psychological dimension of trading which represents 90% of the difficulty! And we make others, copiers endure this psychological difficulty with their own money!

What Ctrader should do to be a serious platform for investments (with real day traders or scalpers) :
        - Do not take into account strategies that start with less than $ 1000,
        - Do not allow the amount of the copied account to represent less than 5% of the trader's real money invested in this strategy,
        - At least 25% of the money earned with commissions should be reinvested by the trader in his own strategy.

Until Ctrader enforces these hard and common-sense rules, thousands of poor copiers will become even poorer as the 5000% R.O.I. "stars" explode their account by doing anything without risk of losing a cent on their side!

Be careful friends ! Take care of your money, it is the fruit of your work or that of your loved ones. 
Only work brings money. 
The investor is sacred, he must be respected better than Ctrader does, whose greed destroys his credibility!

Regards,   

Leloup

@Colibri
Replies

vtx101
09 Mar 2021, 20:22 ( Updated at: 09 Mar 2021, 20:24 )

i noticed...can't cTrader ban these fraudsters from their Copy Platform ??

@vtx101

jamn_zgz
27 Jul 2022, 17:43

RE:

Leloup said: Good afternoon, I've been copytrading with ctrader for a few months now, and there are differences between the real account and my personal account with which I copy. But this month is very exaggerated, the account that I follow has an ROI of 9.63% and mine personal 0.53%. How is such a big difference possible?

Waiting for your answer. All the best

Many (fake) traders play a stupid game: R.O.I. the most delusional. This is to attract the most naive copy cats.
They start with paltry sums, sometimes less than $ 5 and display R.O.I. 5000% when their account climbs 250$ ! Oh, my god : $ 250 ? what a feat !!!
They are not traders. When we do this work, we invest a significant amount. If we don't, we put aside the psychological dimension of trading which represents 90% of the difficulty! And we make others, copiers endure this psychological difficulty with their own money!

What Ctrader should do to be a serious platform for investments (with real day traders or scalpers) :
        - Do not take into account strategies that start with less than $ 1000,
        - Do not allow the amount of the copied account to represent less than 5% of the trader's real money invested in this strategy,
        - At least 25% of the money earned with commissions should be reinvested by the trader in his own strategy.

Until Ctrader enforces these hard and common-sense rules, thousands of poor copiers will become even poorer as the 5000% R.O.I. "stars" explode their account by doing anything without risk of losing a cent on their side!

Be careful friends ! Take care of your money, it is the fruit of your work or that of your loved ones. 
Only work brings money. 
The investor is sacred, he must be respected better than Ctrader does, whose greed destroys his credibility!

Regards,   

Leloup

@jamn_zgz

... Deleted by UFO ...

WarsowTeamOfficial
01 Jun 2023, 08:47

RE:
after all, it's a matter of whether you take the risk or not, more than once I deposited $ 1,000 into an account that had a low account balance and made over 50% daily for 2-3 weeks, I secured my profit and I'm waiting further, I believe that if someone makes $ 1 over $100 means he must have thought a lot about it.

you can see right away that someone is playing with a small account balance and how much they earn, if they make me $ 100 over $ 1000, I will pay myself 500 of it, and the rest will be deposited into other such accounts, you can make money really quickly, instead of complaining that someone has a high roi take advantage of this.

@WarsowTeamOfficial