Best trader Urai Failed

Created at 05 Mar 2021, 16:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LA

LazyBears

Joined 15.08.2020

Best trader Urai Failed
05 Mar 2021, 16:03

I guess most scalpers won't last for 3 years.
Hope is surely not a strategy for copiers. Few millions wiped out by Relax and Relax 1 just because of NFP just in a few minutes. 

@LazyBears
Replies

quantumtrading
05 Mar 2021, 19:40

I would not call him a scaper.

Anyway, I simply dont understand why he had to trade on the NFP day with so much at stake, I mean he was doing good money, did he need 1/2% on such a dangerous day? 

RIP

@quantumtrading

bnlf
06 Mar 2021, 00:11

Martingale using fibo retracement levels only works during civilized market conditions. It takes some time, sometimes an entire year, but eventually, even on a slow-moving currency pair like EU, there will be an event that will break the pattern. It wasn't NFP. It was the speech of FED Powell this week that basically took the stock markets down and USD up dramatically.

@bnlf

LazyBears
06 Mar 2021, 00:12

RE:

quantumtrading said:

I would not call him a scaper.

Anyway, I simply dont understand why he had to trade on the NFP day with so much at stake, I mean he was doing good money, did he need 1/2% on such a dangerous day? 

RIP

Yes exactly, that is why I am monitoring closely and quickly cut my tie with him the moment news released. With that being said I still lost more than 30% of my portfolio within that 10 sec. He could make a lot or survive through NFP if he simply follows his own money management and no overtrade.

I still left a minimum of 100USD with him to see what will be the outcome though, and well his final struggle shows that he is a kamikaze in the end. 

Most likely he is using oversold/overbought of the combination of MFI+RSI (15minute candles) strategy for entry and past experience make him risk so much and forget to do proper money management. 

@LazyBears

LazyBears
06 Mar 2021, 00:20

RE:

bnlf said:

Martingale using fibo retracement levels only works during civilized market conditions. It takes some time, sometimes an entire year, but eventually, even on a slow-moving currency pair like EU, there will be an event that will break the pattern. It wasn't NFP. It was the speech of FED Powell this week that basically took the stock markets down and USD up dramatically.

The moment NFP news released, the EURUSD only drops around 30pips AND QUICKLY BOUNCE BACK UP. Before that, he already has more than 1/2 margin used with 27 positions. If he didn't overtrade he would survive the day as usual. But well, IF is a word that does not exist in reality. 

@LazyBears

theFXlonglunch
06 Mar 2021, 02:18 ( Updated at: 06 Mar 2021, 02:21 )

Proof copy trader is a game of roulette at best.

The biggest guy with the biggest account blows his entire 11 million USD accounts in effectively 1 trade.

hahhaha what an idiot he is, he will be back i'm sure so watch out!!!

@theFXlonglunch

LazyBears
06 Mar 2021, 02:52

RE:

theFXlonglunch said:

The biggest guy with the biggest account blows his entire 11 million USD accounts in effectively 1 trade.

That is right, I am sure he is creating another account right now. 

@LazyBears

bnlf
06 Mar 2021, 03:15

RE:

theFXlonglunch said:

is he the idiot? he's rich by now and will come back to make another easy million. Just look at how many copy cats are there now with the name "relax" and you will find several people already copying these guys. He's the smart one, idiots are the followers. 

@bnlf

theFXlonglunch
06 Mar 2021, 12:48

RE: RE:

bnlf said:

theFXlonglunch said:

is he the idiot? he's rich by now and will come back to make another easy million. Just look at how many copy cats are there now with the name "relax" and you will find several people already copying these guys. He's the smart one, idiots are the followers. 

the biggest trader on copy trader with over 2 years of wins with massive returns blowing his account in one trade and a troll comes out from under his rock to call his followers the idiots, i suspect he is a trolling idiot himself.

@theFXlonglunch

Colibri
06 Mar 2021, 18:41

RE: RE: RE:

theFXlonglunch said:

bnlf said:

theFXlonglunch said:

the biggest trader on copy trader with over 2 years of wins with massive returns blowing his account in one trade and a troll comes out from under his rock to call his followers the idiots, i suspect he is a trolling idiot himself.

URAI was not a trader, but a gambler ! 

. And one of the worst kind since he didn't bet his money but that of others !

How many bankruptcies of these ridiculously high ROI fake traders will it take for people to understand ?

Yes, you can make 10,000% by turning $ 10 into $ 1,000 in one month. But making 10,000% by turning $ 1000 into $ 101,000 is not quite the same ...!!!

Do you know only one person able to do this on Ctrader? 

Leloup

@Colibri

uhgjgdfmhjgvjztfhgkumjnfghfgdjghhkfzghjkl
07 Mar 2021, 08:41 ( Updated at: 07 Mar 2021, 08:43 )

reply to Ikares92 - Best trader Urai Failed

Urai / Relax was using a cBot cTrader . ( a robot )

You can see this by yourself. Click on the Strategy provider and you'll see it under ''Channel '' .

He had many other strategies with the same cBot. Stable, 1, .. But the cBot was set to open bigger positions. Bigger risk.

I think his cBot was just trading the daily, weekly, monthly  support and resistance bounce. 

I was copying them all with my real and demo accounts. I could see the eur/usd positions were being opened and closed at the same time.

I think he still has one strategy: '' complex ''

This is a screenshot of where you can see a cBot cTrader is trading and not a person.. :

@uhgjgdfmhjgvjztfhgkumjnfghfgdjghhkfzghjkl

quantumtrading
07 Mar 2021, 14:11

RE: RE:

Ikares92 said:

theFXlonglunch said:

Why not? After all he just lost 1,500 USD and made around a million :)

@quantumtrading

quantumtrading
07 Mar 2021, 14:19

RE:

bnlf said:

He wasn't using fibo. And without NFP or with an NFP in his favour he would still be around.

But, agree with you, it take one trade (or 27 in his case) to burn 1200.

Still it's unbelievable, given the quantity of funds copying him, the levity he used trading in such moment, his account was already up more than 20% in the month, really no need to overtrade. 

yes he might have made a million but I bet he's eating his brain anyway.

@quantumtrading

bnlf
08 Mar 2021, 00:20

theFXlonglunch said:

bnlf said:

theFXlonglunch said:

Before that, he did just the same with the only difference he was trading with a big account. Now he decided to trade just with $1000 of his own money. He also managed to get it going for almost 2 years before the market crashed against him and he lost everything. In a month he's back under a new name, new signal and everyone will be putting their money into his hands again. Yes, we are the idiots!

@bnlf

sk45
08 Mar 2021, 08:39

RE: RE: RE: RE:

bnlf said:

theFXlonglunch said:

bnlf said:

theFXlonglunch said:

Before that, he did just the same with the only difference he was trading with a big account. Now he decided to trade just with $1000 of his own money. He also managed to get it going for almost 2 years before the market crashed against him and he lost everything. In a month he's back under a new name, new signal and everyone will be putting their money into his hands again. Yes, we are the idiots!

Well said! No matter how good they are, it is a matter of time they pull the rug off our feet. The copy system is a total failure. Ctrader has an advanced trading platform. Learn some strategies, practice it and trade on your own. Sit on your capital if you cannot and protect your capital. 

@sk45

chillx
08 Mar 2021, 13:39

quantumtrading said:

Ikares92 said:

theFXlonglunch said:

Why not? After all he just lost 1,500 USD and made around a million :)

It's quite possible he had his own funds on the copy as well. Maybe he was too greedy and he wanted to multiply his million.

@chillx

vtx101
09 Mar 2021, 20:42 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: reply to Ikares92 - Best trader Urai Failed

AlienTechnology said:

Urai / Relax was using a cBot cTrader . ( a robot )

You can see this by yourself. Click on the Strategy provider and you'll see it under ''Channel '' .

He had many other strategies with the same cBot. Stable, 1, .. But the cBot was set to open bigger positions. Bigger risk.

I think his cBot was just trading the daily, weekly, monthly  support and resistance bounce. 

I was copying them all with my real and demo accounts. I could see the eur/usd positions were being opened and closed at the same time.

I think he still has one strategy: '' complex ''

This is a screenshot of where you can see a cBot cTrader is trading and not a person.. :

complex was also another %#$%$# to blow his account by trading on red bar news !! 

@vtx101

chillx
10 Mar 2021, 01:32 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: reply to Ikares92 - Best trader Urai Failed

Who his this guy? He seems to have email notifications from urai's original account. A copying capital of USD 859,632.91. But then, such emails can be fabricated. 

@chillx

interinfo
14 Mar 2021, 23:52

RE:

theFXlonglunch said:

So he had 11 million in followers capital ..what was his return over these 2 years before he blew up ?

@interinfo