EU-scaping can some one explain?

Created at 24 Feb 2021, 13:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KU

kunstv5

Joined 23.02.2021

EU-scaping can some one explain?
24 Feb 2021, 13:11

Can anyone tell me? On the night of February 23, due to the fault of EU-scaping, many people lost their deposit by 99% overnight. Will something be done about this scam? Or as usual, everything will be written off as risks?

@kunstv5
Replies

ScalpTrooper
25 Feb 2021, 03:11

RE:

kunstv5 said:

Can anyone tell me? On the night of February 23, due to the fault of EU-scaping, many people lost their deposit by 99% overnight. Will something be done about this scam? Or as usual, everything will be written off as risks?

It was a scam, I was also a victim other 1000+ people were as well. Unfortunately there's nothing anyone can do about it, the way Ctrader copy awards Volume fees is an encouragement to scammers. They allow them to change id, impersonate other users and fake ROI. I estimate more than half of all strategies using volume fees are scam. 

@ScalpTrooper

johnvr
25 Feb 2021, 08:19

So it seems that scammers use the volume fees to lose peoples money but gain for themselves by taking thousands of trades. Why does Spotware not make the Volume fees available to traders that have been Identified as Professional traders by their brokers only. This will immediately sole the scam problem.

@johnvr

bnlf
25 Feb 2021, 12:10

RE:

johnvr said:

So it seems that scammers use the volume fees to lose peoples money but gain for themselves by taking thousands of trades. Why does Spotware not make the Volume fees available to traders that have been Identified as Professional traders by their brokers only. This will immediately sole the scam problem.

Do they care? They get your fee money anyway...

@bnlf