Scammers

Created at 23 Feb 2021, 18:48
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PA

padik11

Joined 23.02.2021

Scammers
23 Feb 2021, 18:48

Hi.

• We need solid transaction authentication and strategy donor accounts in cTrader copy.
  • We need a view of the maximum loss of capital because many traders cheat in the statistics.
  • We need to be able to comment on the strategy and contact traders, as is the case for example in etoro.

If you don't, cTrader copy will die. Why? An example is the last strategy I copied. When I saw live open positions, I removed my funds. It turned out that the trader takes a few pips and risks up to 40% of the capital. And today the strategy failed, after a month. Over 1000 people copied it. What about their capital?

You have to do something about it.

cTrader Copy
@padik11
Replies

Reward
11 Mar 2021, 16:11 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

padik11 said:

Hi.

• We need solid transaction authentication and strategy donor accounts in cTrader copy.
  • We need a view of the maximum loss of capital because many traders cheat in the statistics.
  • We need to be able to comment on the strategy and contact traders, as is the case for example in etoro.

If you don't, cTrader copy will die. Why? An example is the last strategy I copied. When I saw live open positions, I removed my funds. It turned out that the trader takes a few pips and risks up to 40% of the capital. And today the strategy failed, after a month. Over 1000 people copied it. What about their capital?

How come the amount of pips did not drop also after they lost the account? I do not get it.

@Reward

interinfo
14 Mar 2021, 14:17 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

padik11 said:

Hi.

Traders can not change the statistics ,so how would they cheat ?

@interinfo

padik11
14 Mar 2021, 16:49 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE:

WeissTradingGermany said:

padik11 said:

Hi.

How come the amount of pips did not drop also after they lost the account? I do not get it.

The statistics were built on pairs where the pip is very small in the current currency, such as XAUUSD. 1-2 good trades are enough and the stats are high. See XAUUSD and you will understand.

@padik11

Astroke
14 Mar 2021, 17:03 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

interinfo said:

padik11 said:

Hi.

Easy, you withdraw before closing a wining trade and deposit before closing loosing trade so you gain a BIG profit factor and a small drawdown and some days you lose all the investors money. The next day you open a new account and scam new misinformed investors. Easy profit.

The question and why Spotware lets do? Money of course.

@Astroke

padik11
14 Mar 2021, 17:03 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

interinfo powiedział:

padik11 powiedział:

Cześć.

• Potrzebujemy solidnego uwierzytelniania transakcji i kont dawców strategii w kopii cTrader.
  • Potrzebujemy spojrzenia na maksymalną stratę kapitału, ponieważ wielu traderów oszukuje w statystykach.
  • Musimy mieć możliwość komentowania strategii i kontaktowania się z traderami, jak ma to miejsce na przykład w przypadku etoro.

Jeśli tego nie zrobisz, kopia cTrader umrze. Dlaczego? Przykładem jest ostatnia strategia, którą skopiowałem. Kiedy zobaczyłem otwarte pozycje na żywo, usunąłem swoje fundusze. Okazało się, że przedsiębiorca bierze kilka pipsów i ryzykuje do 40% kapitału. A dziś strategia zawiodła, po miesiącu. Skopiowało go ponad 1000 osób. A co z ich kapitałem?

Musisz coś z tym zrobić.

Handlowcy nie mogą zmieniać statystyk, więc jak mieliby oszukiwać?

Tak, nie mogą ich zmienić. Ale budowanie statystyk na parach, w których pips jest niewiele wart, to pewna manipulacja.
Powiedz mi, jak ktoś z 12-letnim doświadczeniem może zniszczyć konto w tak krótkim czasie?
Dla mnie wygląda to na celowe działanie. Zobacz opłaty za wolumen. To powinno zostać usunięte.
Zgadzam się, że każdy robi, co chce ze swoimi pieniędzmi. Ale jestem dostawcą strategii i nie podoba mi się to, że „oszuści” używają sztuczek, podczas gdy kopia cTradera nie pozwala na łatwą weryfikację dostarczonych strategii.

We must be able to comment on strategies.

@padik11

padik11
14 Mar 2021, 17:42 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE:

Astroke said:

interinfo said:

padik11 said:

Hi.

Easy, you withdraw before closing a wining trade and deposit before closing loosing trade so you gain a BIG profit factor and a small drawdown and some days you lose all the investors money. The next day you open a new account and scam new misinformed investors. Easy profit.

Yes, money. But it's not illegal. I just think people are being deceived in this way. I believe this is unethical, but the community is losing out.

@padik11

interinfo
14 Mar 2021, 23:33 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE: RE:

Astroke said:

interinfo said:

padik11 said:

Hi.

Aha...sad... how long was the track record of this Eu-scalper ? How much was the capital of the followers ?

@interinfo

MichelleEdmundsetH
25 Jun 2021, 04:46

RE: RE: RE: RE:

This is it, at the very end, the ones who lose their money are not companies, but people.

@MichelleEdmundsetH

TheMC
08 Jul 2021, 10:47

Several times proposals were made:
- they should put in a higher minimum capital for investors (at the moment you can use a few cents!).
- they should make it possible to uniquely track suppliers. I want to know if a provider has burned several accounts before;
- they should make it easier to read the DD on equity;
- prevent withdrawals / deposits when there are open positions;
- add filtration options (by age of the strategy, minimum DD ...);
- Eliminate Management and Volume Fee (only percentages make sense);

@TheMC