Conservative Investment - ~100% p.a w/ 3 years live data

Created at 04 Feb 2021, 13:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MR

Mr4x

Joined 12.04.2019

Conservative Investment - ~100% p.a w/ 3 years live data
04 Feb 2021, 13:10

Hi copy traders,

If you are looking for a strategy to follow with 3 years of live account data as validation, then come check out my strategy.

This strat uses GBPCAD at the end of the US session, a good way to diversify your portfolio with a strat that doesn't follow EURUSD like all the popular ones.

Based on an MT4 strategy that isn't taking on new customers at the moment, with solid performance and low drawdown since Feb 2018, click here:

Link to my strategy that is set at 200% compared to the original strategy and doing very well:

https://ct.icmarkets.com/copy/strategy/39883

Demo accounts welcome, and I will be happy to create more strategies with lower risk and lower reward if there is genuine interest :)

@Mr4x
Replies

TheMC
09 Feb 2021, 22:18

Hi, I would like to copy you.
What does it mean that it is set at 200%? Double the size compared to what was done on myfxbook (so double the roi and any dd?). Where do you recommend putting the SL? 10% is enough?

@TheMC

Mr4x
10 Feb 2021, 13:20

RE:

TheMC said:

What does it mean that it is set at 200%? Double the size compared to what was done on myfxbook (so double the roi and any dd?). Where do you recommend putting the SL? 10% is enough?

Hi mate thanks for asking,

The performance should be roughly double as well as the DD yes. Although trades can vary because they are started and stopped at the same time as the master MT4 account, but quote prices may be slightly different between the platforms so you may end up with a bit more or a bit less each trade, also ctrader commissions are higher than MT4...

The max DD of the MT4 strategy so far is 12% so with mine it could potentially reach 24%, so I would really advise against setting SL anything less than that.

For reference, Relax and Fibo23 often have DD's well above 40% and they are still going.

@Mr4x

TheMC
10 Feb 2021, 21:55

RE: RE:

Mr4x said:

TheMC said:

Hi mate thanks for asking,

The performance should be roughly double as well as the DD yes. Although trades can vary because they are started and stopped at the same time as the master MT4 account, but quote prices may be slightly different between the platforms so you may end up with a bit more or a bit less each trade, also ctrader commissions are higher than MT4...

The max DD of the MT4 strategy so far is 12% so with mine it could potentially reach 24%, so I would really advise against setting SL anything less than that.

For reference, Relax and Fibo23 often have DD's well above 40% and they are still going.

Thanks for the reply, i got in copy last night. I would like it if you also link this account to myfxbook. Do you have a telegram group? 

@TheMC

Mr4x
21 Oct 2021, 14:25 ( Updated at: 13 Dec 2021, 13:11 )

I'm Back!

Hi Everybody,

I closed down my strategy back in April due to personal circumstances which meant I could not be at a computer to monitor the trades.

I have now restarted the strategy and tweaked it a little, using the same account as I was using earlier in the year to prove I did not blow up the account.

New link to my strategy is below :)

Sorry I do not have a telegram group

@Mr4x

Mr4x
13 Dec 2021, 13:11

New Link up and running

Old strategy closed due to lack of interest, but I've restarted it now. Same account, new link:

@Mr4x