Making contact with a strategy provider by email

Created at 01 Dec 2020, 19:06
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KI

kieranwaldron

Joined 20.10.2020

Making contact with a strategy provider by email
01 Dec 2020, 19:06

I had an email from Spotware last Saturday telling me what my performance fee for Fibo 23 strategy was. When i calculated the fee due myself, I found out that I was overcharged by $72, The email from Spotware was from a "no reply " address. How do I get in touch with either the strategy provider or Spotware to sort out a problem like this   ?    

Kieran Waldron

@kieranwaldron
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 Dec 2020, 08:49

Hi Kieran,

Please explain to us here why do you think there is a discrepancy and will investigate it. Please provide all necessary information, like a step by step explanation of your calculations, the strategy name, your account number, your broker and any screenshots that might help us understand better the problem.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rowandtimhawkins26
04 Dec 2020, 23:17 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Funds disappeared

Hi 

My stop loss was activated and received a email, went into account and all of it has disappeared. Logged a ticket and all I got was go to forum or contact Strategy provider. How do I fix this??? This is a SMSF account and in a trust. Screen shot attached. 

@rowandtimhawkins26

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Dec 2020, 08:42 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Hi rowandtimhawkins26,

Make sure that stopped strategies are shown in your Copy section

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous