RELAX1 having a bad day

Created at 30 Nov 2020, 13:38
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TH

theFXlonglunch

Joined 02.08.2018

RELAX1 having a bad day
30 Nov 2020, 13:38

The real Relax who now trades with the account Relax1 is currently in a trade with a 15-20 per cent draw down. Thats 2 million dollars worth of followers cash in 20 per cent draw down! Man i thought this guy traded responsibly but clearly not. If it goes another 20 pips up for euro he is looking at a 1 million dollar loss!!!! Total craziness

@theFXlonglunch
Replies

vcfr99
02 Dec 2020, 00:01

RE:

I have my equity stoploss set at 30% and yesterday was almost hit. Today same story again... I think he should really take a week off to cool his head. December is a very dangerous month to trade, I just wish he won't blow the account till tomorrow so I can stop copying until calmer waters..

theFXlonglunch said:

The real Relax who now trades with the account Relax1 is currently in a trade with a 15-20 per cent draw down. Thats 2 million dollars worth of followers cash in 20 per cent draw down! Man i thought this guy traded responsibly but clearly not. If it goes another 20 pips up for euro he is looking at a 1 million dollar loss!!!! Total craziness

@vcfr99

theFXlonglunch
02 Dec 2020, 01:31 ( Updated at: 02 Dec 2020, 01:33 )

RE: RE:

vcfr99 said:

I have my equity stoploss set at 30% and yesterday was almost hit. Today same story again... I think he should really take a week off to cool his head. December is a very dangerous month to trade, I just wish he won't blow the account till tomorrow so I can stop copying until calmer waters..

theFXlonglunch said:

Yep, looks like he has loaded up again, i thought he had a proper system but clearly he  just tries to average down and down. It will eventually blow the account up when it doesn't retrace. Copy trader seems quite a dangerous thing to use. All the percentages are manipulated, you have someone trying to copy the Relax name which should be monitored and stopped. Fingers crossed it drops the 20 pips needed then we can jump out. Another one of the people i follow is also down 50 per cent over night. These are people with millions of dollars at stake! Craziness.

@theFXlonglunch

bnlf
02 Dec 2020, 01:41

RE: RE:

vcfr99 said:

theFXlonglunch said:

My SL was 25% so I took the loss. Basically, I lost all the profit of several months. I will keep the balance to a minimum from now on since he changed his strategy to higher risk/reward ratio recently. I posted on another thread that this guy is the same guy who used to run a signal on Mt4 and then moved to a MAM. Fortunately, I was able to see the tragedy and stopped following him before that. He's an amazing EU trader with the highest returns you can find, but that comes with a price and last time he blew the account of thousands of ppl including his very large (€$2.5mi) one which he was running successfully for a couple of years. Now he's not even trading with his own money anymore, since he keeps the balance to $1k only, which makes me even more cautions. Just be careful when copying ppl. Don't put your savings money on this. You can see that none of these providers have a long history of trading on Ctrader. That is because every time they blew accounts, they just create a new signal. There are also many providers that are simply copying other providers like "Relax". 

@bnlf

theFXlonglunch
02 Dec 2020, 01:59

RE: RE: RE:

bnlf said:

vcfr99 said:

theFXlonglunch said:

My SL was 25% so I took the loss. Basically, I lost all the profit of several months. I will keep the balance to a minimum from now on since he changed his strategy to higher risk/reward ratio recently. I posted on another thread that this guy is the same guy who used to run a signal on Mt4 and then moved to a MAM. Fortunately, I was able to see the tragedy and stopped following him before that. He's an amazing EU trader with the highest returns you can find, but that comes with a price and last time he blew the account of thousands of ppl including his very large (€$2.5mi) one which he was running successfully for a couple of years. Now he's not even trading with his own money anymore, since he keeps the balance to $1k only, which makes me even more cautions. Just be careful when copying ppl. Don't put your savings money on this. You can see that none of these providers have a long history of trading on Ctrader. That is because every time they blew accounts, they just create a new signal. There are also many providers that are simply copying other providers like "Relax". 

Wow, good to know. This copy trader should come with a warning and an explanation, because the average person who is sucked in by the Forex trading 'easy money' con will lose a lot sadly. 

@theFXlonglunch