I need more clear explanation on Stable1

Created at 03 Aug 2020, 08:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid2151927

Joined 22.07.2020

I need more clear explanation on Stable1
03 Aug 2020, 08:41

Dear Mr. Panagiotis

I've been reading though you explanation many time and still not agree. Since you try explained that your system charged the performance fee correctly.
If "you have investigated this issue and say that the fee was charged as it should, not thing wrong with system", Could you answer my simple question please.

If someone copied this strategy, "Stable1" before July 22 while it free ( no performace fee charge ) and make some profit like 50%. When Stable1 stopped provide strategy to charge performance fee as 30%. The copier didn't restart copy. Will the system charge 30% to the profit make before or not? 

Thank 

Yong.

@ctid2151927
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Aug 2020, 09:57

Hi ctid2151927,

The copier didn't restart copy. Will the system charge 30% to the profit make before or not? 

No. The fee will only be charged when the follower restarts following the strategy.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ctid2151927
03 Aug 2020, 18:34

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi ctid2151927,

The copier didn't restart copy. Will the system charge 30% to the profit make before or not? 

No. The fee will only be charged when the follower restarts following the strategy.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi ctid2151927,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Dear Panagiotis

Please watch the VIDEO above and consider whether your system faulty charged the performance fee. If you and watch it well, eye opened and investigate without the bias that your system work perfectly. You should be able to see that there is a big leak in your system. I will point out the mistake in the system and hope you will pay enough attention.

I'm using IC Market 

1. Account# 1126424  Started 4th of July deposite 159.83 with free copy fee. On the Jul 22nd. The strategy provider stop, The balance become 281.84 total so the profit made is $122.1.  I can not restart copy for sure since the Stable1 change copy rule to $500 minimum requirement and 30% performance fee. But as you can see in my screen capture, to remove the fund I've to pay $36.6 (30%of $122.1). Do you still say that deduction is correct?

2. account#  1134715  start copy on July 20th to July 21st balance $100. Then Stable1 stop copy balance become $106, about $6 profit made. Also the same this account didn't restart copy for sure due to insufficient fund. I have already removed the fund got 30% deduction. 

*** I want to point out 2 things***

1. There is a big leak in your system. And you try to cover it by saying that it had been investigated and everything is correct. As you can see now, no matter that the customer restart copy or not, you will charger 30% anyway with is not on the agreement. If I were you I'd correct the mistake that require by copier. The loss is not only the money you take by faulty performance fee deduction but also the loss of time to argue with you. And if you realized correctly at first, we could have more copying equity to earn more.

2. If you still insist that everything is correct. If someone try to be a smart ass provider. Then he will offer free copy as first, if the strategy lose the money, all the loss will be absorb and paid by the copier. But if the strategy make good profit, the he will stop and change the performance fee. You perfect system will charge apply the fee to all the profit made by this strategy.

If you still don't understand ask someone else that is not your or our side to step-in and discuss what is the thought.

if you need more information my email is procorner@gmail.com
my phone# is +66816569522

@ctid2151927

michaelroger908
04 Aug 2020, 04:18

RE: RE:

ctid2151927 said:

Hi ctid2151927,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi ctid2151927,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Dear ctid2151927,

Just wanted to share that I am sadden by Ms Christiana Dunga's (IC Markets) reply.  She took the similar approach that IC Markets does not interfere with the cTrader's details of the trading system.  Even though she left it open for further assistance, I could observed that neither Ctrader nor IC Markets would be taking a deeper dive into understanding the issue.  My understanding of things is that Stable 1 may not even be aware of the glitch and may realise that he had a sudden windfall because of this issue.  However even though Stable 1 would like to return the money, CTrader does not have the avenue to do so.  This is where the accountability lies with Ctrader for failing to provide a fair platform and IC Markets for failing to probe into the matters respectively.  

I chance upon ASIC and I understand IC Markets is regulated by them.  Here's an extract :

"ASIC has several systems in place to improve trader confidence including:

• A compensation scheme that protects client funds in the event of broker insolvency.

• Several educational programs such as the MoneySmart program, whose aim is to educate traders and help them maximise their returns.

• Services that help with reclaiming lost money in dormant accounts.

• Codes of practice that people must familiarise with before investing in the markets.

• A support system that handles any complaints against member firms or ASIC staff. People can file complaints straight to the ASIC consumer helpline which deals with many issues such as financial malpractice, fraud and tip-offs."

I am thinking of putting up a whistle-blow IC Markets for the financial malpractice as my account has been freezed wrongfully and some of my friends wrongfully deducted.  

Whats your view on this?  Any other bodies we could raise the attention to also?

Yours Sincerely 

Michael

@michaelroger908

ctid2151927
04 Aug 2020, 09:33 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

3. Account# 3804886 Demo account

Start copy Jul 5 balance $100 on Jul 22nd the balance become $193.96. When I remove fund. 28.19 was charged. How could you say this is correct charge.
If you still insist that the fee charge correct, we want to tell that you that we feel like get robbed by someone

@ctid2151927

ctid2151927
06 Sep 2020, 19:22 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: RE:

ctid2151927 said:

Hi ctid2151927,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi ctid2151927,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Dear Panagiotis

Please watch the VIDEO above and consider whether your system faulty charged the performance fee. If you and watch it well, eye opened and investigate without the bias that your system work perfectly. You should be able to see that there is a big leak in your system. I will point out the mistake in the system and hope you will pay enough attention.

I'm using IC Market 

1. Account# 1126424  Started 4th of July deposite 159.83 with free copy fee. On the Jul 22nd. The strategy provider stop, The balance become 281.84 total so the profit made is $122.1.  I can not restart copy for sure since the Stable1 change copy rule to $500 minimum requirement and 30% performance fee. But as you can see in my screen capture, to remove the fund I've to pay $36.6 (30%of $122.1). Do you still say that deduction is correct?

2. account#  1134715  start copy on July 20th to July 21st balance $100. Then Stable1 stop copy balance become $106, about $6 profit made. Also the same this account didn't restart copy for sure due to insufficient fund. I have already removed the fund got 30% deduction. 

*** I want to point out 2 things***

1. There is a big leak in your system. And you try to cover it by saying that it had been investigated and everything is correct. As you can see now, no matter that the customer restart copy or not, you will charger 30% anyway with is not on the agreement. If I were you I'd correct the mistake that require by copier. The loss is not only the money you take by faulty performance fee deduction but also the loss of time to argue with you. And if you realized correctly at first, we could have more copying equity to earn more.

2. If you still insist that everything is correct. If someone try to be a smart ass provider. Then he will offer free copy as first, if the strategy lose the money, all the loss will be absorb and paid by the copier. But if the strategy make good profit, the he will stop and change the performance fee. You perfect system will charge apply the fee to all the profit made by this strategy.

If you still don't understand ask someone else that is not your or our side to step-in and discuss what is the thought.

if you need more information my email is procorner@gmail.com
my phone# is +66816569522

Please Answer my question

Since you said that if we didn't restart copy then the fee will not be charged. 
But the system didn't work as you said.

I've been waiting more than a month now.

@ctid2151927