Copying Capital Zero

Created at 03 Aug 2020, 03:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KO

Kokoy

Joined 09.03.2020

Copying Capital Zero
03 Aug 2020, 03:20

Hello, I recently got 4 copiers to my strategy provider account but my copying capital upon checking is still zero. WHY? Also, how do I stop providing strategy, where do I go? I am trading in IC markets cTrader WEB. Thanks in advance to who can help

@Kokoy
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Aug 2020, 09:29 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

Hi KoKoy,

1) Copying capital displays only capital from live accounts.

2) Just press the Stop Providing Strategy button.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Kokoy
03 Aug 2020, 14:26

Hello

So if there are no copying capital visible in my strategy, that means.. that the ones copying to my strategy is a demo account?? meaning all of my 4 copiers are demo accounts??
Also i dont see that button to stop providing strategy thats why im asking. im using IC Markets ctrader web theres no option to stop providing.. and all if i log in here in ctrader web spotware.. there is also no option for stop providing strategy. heres what it looks like in IC Markets ctrader WEB

@Kokoy

thesufitrader
24 Jan 2021, 03:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: Hello

Kokoy said:

So if there are no copying capital visible in my strategy, that means.. that the ones copying to my strategy is a demo account?? meaning all of my 4 copiers are demo accounts??
Also i dont see that button to stop providing strategy thats why im asking. im using IC Markets ctrader web theres no option to stop providing.. and all if i log in here in ctrader web spotware.. there is also no option for stop providing strategy. heres what it looks like in IC Markets ctrader WEB

Go to your own strategy to see the Stop Providing Strategy big orange button on the top right

@thesufitrader