funds frozen

Created at 30 Jul 2020, 19:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TO

tomashfield0

Joined 23.07.2020

funds frozen
30 Jul 2020, 19:19

I was copping a strategy and got stopped out by the provider as the trader blown the account but I still have funds in it and can't remove them ?. and I was also copping 2 other traders and I can't get my funds out of them as well now its been 3 days now I don't what to do can anyone help pls ?

@tomashfield0
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 Jul 2020, 08:56

Hi tomashfield0,

Can you please explain what do you mean when you say that the funds are frozen? Did you try removing funds from your subaccount? If yes, what happens?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

tomashfield0
31 Jul 2020, 10:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi tomashfield0,

Can you please explain what do you mean when you say that the funds are frozen? Did you try removing funds from your subaccount? If yes, what happens?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

ever time I try to remove my funds its just takes me to a new web page that say something went wrong try again later its 3 days now tho. picture below I know its hard to read can you help please I am with IC markets 

@tomashfield0

tomashfield0
31 Jul 2020, 17:34

RE:

Hi tomashfield0,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

what's going on it shouldn't take this long to short the problem out 

ic markets 

@tomashfield0

tomashfield0
31 Jul 2020, 17:34

RE:

Hi tomashfield0,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

ic markets 

@tomashfield0

michaelroger908
02 Aug 2020, 08:47

RE: RE:

tomashfield0 said:

Hi tomashfield0,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

ic markets 

Dear tomashfield0,

I read your remarks that cTrader has not responded to you for the past 2 days in the "Franciswee1's" forum.  Thank you for your response and I would like to continue the discussion in this chat if you may.  Its been a pleasure corresponding to you. 

When I started writing to you and other community members in this forum, I am considering whether if this forum is the appropriate that Spotware can expedite our feedback and resolve our cases more effectively than IC Markets.  My case is currently handled by Ms Christina from IC Markets and she promised to look into the case for me.  Based on the response given by Mr Panagiotis in another member's case, it getting obvious Mr Panagiotis is not reflecting on "what should be fair/correct" and has not reply to other similar complaints regarding Stable 1's wrong fee charging.  I was initially pleased with cTrader providing us with a platform to trade together. However, I am also beginning to feel vulnerable, learning how a simple case is being mishandled with insincerity by the company's representative.  I really hope that it is an individual and that any Board of Directors can instruct a deeper investigation into this matter.  This is really different from all their wonderful posts in ctrader's facebook account.

I remain steadfast to share my legit case, alerting the community of our technical glitch experiences until cTrader extends its genuine listening ear and resolve.

Yours Sincerely,

Michael

@michaelroger908

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Aug 2020, 09:52

Hi tomashfield0,

The issue can be resolved by your broker by changing some settings in their backend systems. We have informed them what needs to be done. If this has not been resolved yet, please contact them derectly.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

tomashfield0
03 Aug 2020, 17:56

RE:

Hi tomashfield0,

The issue can be resolved by your broker by changing some settings in their backend systems. We have informed them what needs to be done. If this has not been resolved yet, please contact them derectly.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

just spoke to my broker they said they are still waiting for a response from you this is ridiculous 

@tomashfield0

tommy123
03 Aug 2020, 22:51

RE: RE:

tomashfield0 said:

Hi tomashfield0,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

just spoke to my broker they said they are still waiting for a response from you this is ridiculous 

progress report i have been on the phone with my broker they said Ctrader told them i need to use a different web browser. so i did i used fire fox still didn't work. so then i payed £90 and down loaded windows 10 for my mac, and then down loaded Ctrader desktop thinking thats got to work nope. icmarkets then said they would call me back in an hour that was 3hrs ago. so i called them again and now i have to wait 10hrs until the rite person is back in the office to help. losing the will to live here i think my money is gone to be honest guys and girls be carful 

@tommy123

michaelroger908
04 Aug 2020, 04:15

RE: RE: RE:

tommy123 said:

progress report i have been on the phone with my broker they said Ctrader told them i need to use a different web browser. so i did i used fire fox still didn't work. so then i payed £90 and down loaded windows 10 for my mac, and then down loaded Ctrader desktop thinking thats got to work nope. icmarkets then said they would call me back in an hour that was 3hrs ago. so i called them again and now i have to wait 10hrs until the rite person is back in the office to help. losing the will to live here i think my money is gone to be honest guys and girls be carful 

Dear Tomashfield0,

I am sadden by Ms Christiana Dunga's (IC Markets) reply.  She took the similar approach that IC Markets does not interfere with the cTrader's details of the trading system.  Even though she left it open for further assistance, I could observed that neither Ctrader nor IC Markets would be taking a deeper dive into understanding the issue.  My understanding of things is that Stable 1 may not even be aware of the glitch and may realise that he had a sudden windfall because of this issue.  However even though Stable 1 would like to return the money, CTrader does not have the avenue to do so.  This is where the accountability lies with Ctrader for failing to provide a fair platform and IC Markets for failing to probe into the matters respectively.  

I chance upon ASIC and I understand IC Markets is regulated by them.  Here's an extract :

"ASIC has several systems in place to improve trader confidence including:

• A compensation scheme that protects client funds in the event of broker insolvency.

• Several educational programs such as the MoneySmart program, whose aim is to educate traders and help them maximise their returns.

• Services that help with reclaiming lost money in dormant accounts.

• Codes of practice that people must familiarise with before investing in the markets.

• A support system that handles any complaints against member firms or ASIC staff. People can file complaints straight to the ASIC consumer helpline which deals with many issues such as financial malpractice, fraud and tip-offs."

I am thinking of putting up a whistle-blow IC Markets for the financial malpractice as my account has been freezed wrongfully and some of my friends wrongfully deducted.  

Whats your view on this?  Any other bodies we could raise the attention to also?

Yours Sincerely 

Michael

@michaelroger908