The order was NOT closed appropriately?

Created at 07 Jul 2020, 15:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

bankuow@hotmail.com

Joined 12.09.2017

The order was NOT closed appropriately?
07 Jul 2020, 15:19

I am a strategy provider, during the period between 24 Jun to 2 July I closed 2 orders DID 51554357, DID51554368 (attached images). A copier contacted me about his record did not close properly because his order was closed before my order closed, then his order closed as a negative value.(his order id 51357136, 51357137)

Can you please investigate?

@bankuow@hotmail.com
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Jul 2020, 15:27

Hi there,

It seems that the copier's deals have been executed at midnight. This is the time fees are deposited to strategy providers account and equity to equity readjustments take place. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

bankuow@hotmail.com
07 Jul 2020, 15:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi there,

It seems that the copier's deals have been executed at midnight. This is the time fees are deposited to strategy providers account and equity to equity readjustments take place. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi Panagiotis,

Why another copier did not get the same occur? I have attached another record as ID 51554365, ID51554376. 

The issue occurred to only one.

@bankuow@hotmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Jul 2020, 15:46

Hi there,

There are many other reasons where this can happen e.g. your follower was stopped out. To provide you with an exact reason for these deals we need to have the strategy name, your broker and your follower's broker.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

bankuow@hotmail.com
07 Jul 2020, 15:52

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi there,

There are many other reasons where this can happen e.g. your follower was stopped out. To provide you with an exact reason for these deals we need to have the strategy name, your broker and your follower's broker.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi Panagiotis,

My strategy is named "DeepCool1.0" and we use the same broker as IC Market.

Regards,
Napat

@bankuow@hotmail.com

PanagiotisCharalampous
07 Jul 2020, 16:54

Hi Napat,

We can confirm that the deals were executed on this account due to equity to equity readjustment.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous