How can I have a history of my copy trading account

Created at 30 Jun 2020, 01:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

alizpolaki

Joined 16.06.2020

How can I have a history of my copy trading account
30 Jun 2020, 01:15

can I have a history of my copy trading account for the date of 26/06/2020 please?

I have already asked ICmarkets and this is the answer:

Christina Duna (IC Markets)

Jun 28, 2020, 10:38 AM GMT+3

Dear Aliz,

Unfortunately, we do not have access to generate statements on this platform, the statements are sent by Spotware and the client can generate them by himself.

To create a statement on your Ctrader platform please follow the screen shot. http://prntscr.com/c113na
http://help.spotware.com/trading/deals#statement

Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any further inquiries.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,

Christina Duna | Senior Support Agent | IC Markets

@alizpolaki
Replies

alizpolaki
30 Jun 2020, 01:30

Dear Christina Duna

I think you misunderstand my question, i try to make it as simple and clear as possible.

I have two live account, one is strategy provider ( the strategy name is: just scalping), the next one through a subaccount is copying just scalping (the first account which is strategy provider) can i have a history of the subaccount for the date of 26/06/2020 please?

Thanks

@alizpolaki

alizpolaki
30 Jun 2020, 01:40

RE:

alizpolaki said:

@alizpolaki

PanagiotisCharalampous
30 Jun 2020, 09:12

Hi alizpolaki,

As explained in another thread we do not provide statements to traders. You are a client of your broker, your trading accounts belong to the broker and they have access to all necessary information. If they do not know how to do it they can just contact our support for further information. The community team does not have access to your trading accounts. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jaymzmdk
02 Jul 2020, 20:26

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi alizpolaki,

As explained in another thread we do not provide statements to traders. You are a client of your broker, your trading accounts belong to the broker and they have access to all necessary information. If they do not know how to do it they can just contact our support for further information. The community team does not have access to your trading accounts. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

When funds go from 'cTrader account on broker' to 'Copy Strategy on cTrader', the broker shows zero balance, and generates end of day statements of 0.00

The export statements from history tab as suggested above by ICMarkets support is only available in manual trading, and not the copy trading.

Manual trading history panel: 

Here is the copy trading history panel: 

When you export account history it only shows transfers in/out and cash invested into copy strategies. Not any of the copy trades: 

@jaymzmdk