22 (twenty two) winning trades on my copiers account are missing in one day

Created at 18 Jun 2020, 22:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

alizpolaki

Joined 16.06.2020

22 (twenty two) winning trades on my copiers account are missing in one day
18 Jun 2020, 22:50

Hello dear customer support,

I am a customer of ICmarkets and a strategy provider on your ctrader (ctrader copy), I am in contact with my copiers, we are not anonymous to each other and we are in touch, my copiers result should be the exact mirror of mine at the end of every day, but it is not.

After checking my statistics and numbers and results with my copiers, I noted there is a considerable difference between my result and my copiers result, I checked 3 days, 12/06/2020, 15/06/2020 and 16/06/2020, everyday my copiers number of losing trades are higher and the number of winner trades are lower, and spatially on 16/06/2020 22 (twenty two) winning trades on my copiers total trades are missing, on this day I had total trades=166, winning trades=127 and losing trades=39 but my copiers had total trades=144, winning trades=106 and losing trades=38 and if you pay attention 22 winning trades on my copiers total trades are missing, how do you explain this please, in order to prove you I have a ctrader demo account (3805883) that is copying my live account (1122146) which I am using it as strategy provider, you can check the result of both of them on 16/06/2020.

To be honest I am not happy with what is happening at all and I want my copiers to see their missing profits on their account, if they don't get their missing profit back I will not get my copy trading commission, which is my performance fee of 29.00%, and this is not helping me and your company reputation, I inviting my copiers to open account on ICmarkets and I can have thousands of copiers only if I can trust the ctrader copy and ICmarkets, so please sort this problem out for me and I will really appreciate that,

Best Regards

Ali

@alizpolaki
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Jun 2020, 09:11

Hi Ali,

Please provide us with the following information

1) Strategy name

2) Screenshots from history showing the trades being placed on the strategy provider account but missing on the follower's account.

Please note that there are several reasons that can cause this to happen like different leverage bertween accounts, different balance and more. You can read about this in our EULA, section 11.1.II

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

alizpolaki
20 Jun 2020, 03:03 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Ali,

Please provide us with the following information

1) Strategy name

2) Screenshots from history showing the trades being placed on the strategy provider account but missing on the follower's account.

Please note that there are several reasons that can cause this to happen like different leverage bertween accounts, different balance and more. You can read about this in our EULA, section 11.1.II

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi PanagiotisCharalampous,

1 - Strategy name: just scalping

2 - Screenshots you asked are attached:

@alizpolaki

kobit
20 Jun 2020, 15:27 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

The same problem copying "Just Scalping"

Hi Panagiotis,

My account is called "Kobit" and I have the same problem copying "Just Scalping" run by Alizpolaki.

Let's analyze June 18.
I started this game with a $ 130.58 account balance and finished this copy with $ 107.60. The loss is $ 22.98. That means I lost 17.6% of my initial capital that day.
At the same time, the supplier of this strategy did not lose, but gained even about 4%. as seen on the attached scereen. It follows that instead of around $ 135 I only had $ 107 with this loss and that makes a difference of around $ 28.
It probably results from a large number of transactions with which the cTrader program cannot cope, because that day "Just Scalping" made 228 and I had only 166 in total.

Can anything be done about it?

KO

@kobit

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Jun 2020, 09:40

Hi Ali,

We have checked your demo account and there are 22 rejected opening deals due to not enough funds. Please make sure your demo account has enough funds to follow the strategy.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous