why I am notreceiving copy trading commission? -- Anybody can help please?

Created at 18 Jun 2020, 21:23
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

alizpolaki

Joined 16.06.2020

why I am notreceiving copy trading commission? -- Anybody can help please?
18 Jun 2020, 21:23

Hello Dear Panagiotis Charalampous

I am a strategy provider on ctrader,

This was my question: How are the fees I charge paid to me as strategy provider?

And this is what I found on spotware.com/copy:

Fees are paid to the Strategy Providers in the form of a deposit by a broker. The deposit will be identified as strategy copying fees. Your broker will reimburse you at midnight (UTC) each day for all realized fees from all the Investors from all Brokers.

I received 2 small amount on 11/06/2020 01:20.09 and 12/06/2020 01:20.04 as copy trading commission, but have not received anything more since 12/06/2020 01:20.04, whereas my copiers have been coping my trades and making profit every single day.

Can you help please?  

Kind Regards,

Ali Shirazi

@alizpolaki
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Jun 2020, 09:03

Hi Ali,

Can you please let us know your strategy name?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

alizpolaki
19 Jun 2020, 11:20

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Ali,

Can you please let us know your strategy name?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi Panagiotis 

First of all I appreciate your reply, every time I have a problem with ctrader copy ICmarket have no answer or any solution to that.

My strategy name is: just scalping

Best Regards

Ali

@alizpolaki

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Jun 2020, 11:53

Hi Ali,

As far as I can see you are only charging performance fees and the strategy is running for only two weeks. Performance fees are realized thirty days after the follower starts following your strategy.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous