Possible issue with cTrader Copy

Created at 08 Jun 2020, 21:02
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

acnestis

Joined 11.04.2019

Possible issue with cTrader Copy
08 Jun 2020, 21:02

Hello! I'm strategy provider via cTrader Copy (https://ct.icmarkets.com/copy/strategy/7532) so, I can see that I have 3 live copiers (with 900$), but they don't copying any of my trades from last Friday and no commission paid, is this some bug or what is going wrong? Please check.
P.S. Looks like this is demo copiers but displayed as live (also, I received emails with approximately text "live account started copy your strategy and etc.")

@acnestis
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Jun 2020, 10:34

Ηι robustby,

You need to provide more information How do you know that these copiers are not copying your trades? What commission would you expect to get? Why do you say that they are demo copiers but displayed as live? 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

acnestis
09 Jun 2020, 13:14 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Ηι robustby,

How do you know that these copiers are not copying your trades?

Hi! Usually I can see changing "Copying Funds (Live)" in real time. So, now this value is not changing. "Total Volume Copied (Live)" is not changing also.

What commission would you expect to get?

Volume Fee. 

Why do you say that they are demo copiers but displayed as live?

Because looks like a some bug for me and this is a possible explanation.

@acnestis

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Jun 2020, 15:44

Ηι robustby,

We investigated this issue further. You have three live accounts following you but none of them was able to follow your last trades due to a higher minimum volume requirement at their broker therefore you did not receive any commissions.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous