If we are not happy with the feedback from the Head of Community Management at cTrader, how to escalate?

Created at 05 Jun 2020, 06:12
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TR

trixum

Joined 01.06.2020

If we are not happy with the feedback from the Head of Community Management at cTrader, how to escalate?
05 Jun 2020, 06:12

I'm assuming this is not one man show, so if we are not happy with the assumptions/feedback of the head of community, how can we further escalate our case to have a second level opinion? I believe i'm doing a fair request.Thank you

@trixum
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Jun 2020, 08:13

Hi trixum,

Please note that this is just a community of users and not an official support channel. We do not provide official support to traders as they are not our direct clients therefore there is no escalation process. If you want to submit an official complaint, you need to talk to your broker with whom you have a direct relationship.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

trixum
05 Jun 2020, 09:12

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi trixum,

Please note that this is just a community of users and not an official support channel. We do not provide official support to traders as they are not our direct clients therefore there is no escalation process. If you want to submit an official complaint, you need to talk to your broker with whom you have a direct relationship.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Fair enough, I just came here because my broker redirected me here... (IC brokers)

@trixum