Strategy provider stops the strategy 3x within a month to make profits and then blew investors accounts

Created at 01 Jun 2020, 13:42
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TR

trixum

Joined 01.06.2020

Strategy provider stops the strategy 3x within a month to make profits and then blew investors accounts
01 Jun 2020, 13:42

Hi, I've subscribed copy trading from Doji Xiao, in beginning of may. During that period he did well, but he stopped the copy trading for 3 times to trigger the payment of his commission, specially when profits jumped. In total i've paid to him 185USD. Every time he stopped the copy trading, I would resume manually. 

As I understand the pay-out should be monthly! Well, after one month he incurred in substantial losses, and I lost 947USD plus the commissions of a profit that I never had, if it was quantified monthly.

I believe this kind of behaviour (he is the only one from all i'm following) should be punished and my money should be returned...

Hopping there is a good understanding on this, as I'm happy with copy trading overall but Ctrader has to protect investors from this type of abuse!!!!

@trixum
Replies

Exipnakis
18 Jun 2020, 15:32

completely agree

There should be a rule that the performance fee should only be paid at the end of the month.  We need to get better filtering of strategy providers and this should be a first step

@Exipnakis