Half of my money disappeared

Created at 29 May 2020, 16:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CH

ChannelTrader

Joined 31.03.2020

Half of my money disappeared
29 May 2020, 16:49

I'm using ctrader plataform to copy some trades using my icmarkets account. I have some money invested on a strategy but recently both disapeared. I like to know what happened with my money.
I invested more money, but now shows only AUD302 and I have more than AUD600on the strategy.

Transaction ID: 35771416 and 35771393
Strategy Name: Crazier
My name: Diego Yann Lima Cardoso de Almeida

account number 1061643

@ChannelTrader
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
29 May 2020, 16:56

Hi diegoyann19, 

If you have invested money into a strategy then the funds are moved into a subaccount which is dedicated to following this strategy. You can see the subaccount in the cTrader Copy section. You can read more information here.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ChannelTrader
29 May 2020, 17:02 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi diegoyann19, 

If you have invested money into a strategy then the funds are moved into a subaccount which is dedicated to following this strategy. You can see the subaccount in the cTrader Copy section. You can read more information here.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

The problem is, I have more than AUD600 invested in the strategy, but I can only manage half.

The rest of the money disappeared.

@ChannelTrader

ChannelTrader
29 May 2020, 17:23 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

The las transaction I did before the money disappear.

I tried for more than 1 week to contact ICmarkets support and I got this answer:

Then I tried to deposit more money on the strategy to solve the problem by myself:

But it still shows only the last deposit.

@ChannelTrader

PanagiotisCharalampous
01 Jun 2020, 08:25

Hi diegoyann19, 

Based on the email you received from ICMarkets, they are looking at it and you should be expecting a response from them.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous