adding performance fee to balane

Created at 13 Dec 2019, 15:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
UR

urai

Joined 12.09.2019

adding performance fee to balane
13 Dec 2019, 15:37

Hi

I am a strategy manager , I have a big problem by adding performance fee to my balance on my deals and making problem to my money managment

for example I keep balance 100$ , I open 0.1 lot EU for 10pip TP,  to give 10% gain , suddenly performance fee (200) adds to my balance, now I dont know what happened for my copier! The risk is changed , hitting TP makes 3% gain because my balance is increased  ! 

Solution :adding performance and volume  fee ONLY at the end of month ONLY after all of deals is CLOSED.

@urai
Replies

urai
16 Dec 2019, 09:07

Hello again

There is no answer ?

Suppose I have 100$ balance and 0.1 EURUSD position, my subscriber with 200$ balance has 0.2 LOT EURUSD

Now after adding 300 $ performance fee , my balance is 300 and I still have 0.1 lot EURUSD , what happened to my copier now?

Still 0.2 or changed to 0.05 ?!

@urai

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Dec 2019, 09:14

Hi pooria222222,

Please use the Suggestions section for posting suggestions. Regarding 

Suppose I have 100$ balance and 0.1 EURUSD position, my subscriber with 200$ balance has 0.2 LOT EURUSD

Now after adding 300 $ performance fee , my balance is 300 and I still have 0.1 lot EURUSD , what happened to my copier now?

Your copier's position will change to 0.05 to reflect the change in equity to equity ratio.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

urai
16 Dec 2019, 10:31

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi pooria222222,

Please use the Suggestions section for posting suggestions. Regarding 

Your copier's position will change to 0.05 to reflect the change in equity to equity ratio.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

I opened  a topic there you said

Its terrible , It can make loss for copier while manager account make profit!

It happened on my account

I had 100$ balance  and 0.1 lot EU on 20 pips loss means 20$ current loss(Drawdown), copier with 100$ balance had 0.1 LOT EU and 20$ drawdown,

after adding performance fee (100$) to balance ,The copier changed to 0.05 LOT ,  I still have 0.1 lot and I close it after changing trend on same price that I opened means zero profit or loss, but copier makes 10$ loss (because he makes 20 pips loss on 0.1 LOT but  20pips profit on 0.05 LOT on changing trend)

Am  I right?

@urai

PanagiotisCharalampous
16 Dec 2019, 10:58

Hi pooria222222,

Your example is a bit over exaggerated. When your account receives the deposit from your fees, your followers subaccounts will be adjusted to reflect the new equity to equity ratio. Here some positions will partially close in profit or loss, depending on the market condition at the moment. After that the two positions will have a different entry price due to the partial closing of the position of the follower. Indeed the follower might have more loss than you but more profit as well depending on where the partial closing took place. such discrepancies are expected and they are clearly described in our EULA which has been agreed before the strategy following has started.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

urai
16 Dec 2019, 11:32

RE:

Hi pooria222222,

Your example is a bit over exaggerated. When your account receives the deposit from your fees, your followers subaccounts will be adjusted to reflect the new equity to equity ratio. Here some positions will partially close in profit or loss, depending on the market condition at the moment. After that the two positions will have a different entry price due to the partial closing of the position of the follower. Indeed the follower might have more loss than you but more profit as well depending on where the partial closing took place. such discrepancies are expected and they are clearly described in our EULA which has been agreed before the strategy following has started.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

No Sir , Its not exaggerated  , I am creator of "Relax" strategy , It happened 3 or 4 times before on this three months , you can see it, I never expect this huge bug from c copier , The performance fee never be added while there is opened positions .

In addition I thing if I withdrawal adding fee, the position will opened again , paying for spread again!

please solve that soon .

@urai

Tj11
16 Jan 2020, 13:31

RE:

Hi pooria222222,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Panagiotis,

This creates big mess for a good signal. May I know if it is going to be fixed ?

Solution could be to fund performance fees to a separate account, not to the one that signal is provided from.

Thank you for the answer in advance.

@Tj11

Tj11
16 Jan 2020, 20:12 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE:

Hi pooria222222,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@Tj11

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Jan 2020, 08:42

Hi Tj11,

We plan to allow traders to receive their fees in a separate account but I cannot provide an ETA regarding when will this happen.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rmssf
18 Jan 2020, 06:21

RE:

Did he really call "Relax" to a strategy that opens 0.1 lot positions with a $100 balance.

@rmssf

Tj11
23 Jan 2020, 20:30

RE:

Hi Tj11,

We plan to allow traders to receive their fees in a separate account but I cannot provide an ETA regarding when will this happen.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Panagiotis, thank you !

Appreciate your answer.

@Tj11