Performance fee withdraw not correct

Created at 27 Sep 2019, 14:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
4V

4valuetrading

Joined 25.09.2019

Performance fee withdraw not correct
27 Sep 2019, 14:59

Hello,

I follow a strategy now for 1 month and the net profit is 536.01

There is only a performance fee of 20% and the amount that was withdrawn was 141.31

That's 26.36% so seems like there is something wrong

Am I correct?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Peter

@4valuetrading
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Sep 2019, 15:07

Hi Peter, 

Unfortunately we do not have access to enough information to check this. Please check if the strategy provider has any other fees like management and volume fees. Also make sure that you are comparing the profit for the correct period. If you still cannot explain the withdrawal amount, please contact your broker for an explanation.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

4valuetrading
02 Oct 2019, 22:21

RE:

Hi Panagiotis,

Thanks for your answer.

The strategy provider does not charge any other fees than the 20% performance fee. 

I also checked the period and that was exactly 1 month.

I've contacted my broker and they told me that this is a full cTrader issue where they can't help with.

Peter

@4valuetrading

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Oct 2019, 09:56

Hi Peter,

Can you please tell us your broker, trading account and the strategy you are following?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

4valuetrading
16 Oct 2019, 00:28

RE:

Broker: IC Markets

Account: 1060766

Strategy: Macro Trends (stopped his strategy in the mean time)

@4valuetrading

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Oct 2019, 16:54

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the additional info. After investigating this issue further, the conclusion is that at the moment when the fees were charged, your profit was 706.55. Therefore a performance fee of 141.31 was deducted. After the deduction of the performance fee, the profitability of your account retreated to 536.01.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous