Brokers Providing the CCopy Service

Created at 03 Sep 2019, 16:06
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

markettraderorder

Joined 03.09.2019

Brokers Providing the CCopy Service
03 Sep 2019, 16:06

Hi I am new to this forum and CTrader but the platform looks great and I'm interested in creating a CBot and some Indicators as i'm an MT4 convert.

I have a few questions in relation to Ctrader Copy: 

Q1:

I have a demo account with FXPro, I have contacted them and they stated they do not support CCopy and that they made that decision in February 2016.   

I notice (see below ...) someone (Darcome) has asked for a definitive list of brokers that support CCopy 

Hi darcome,

You can find some here. cTrader Copy support is mentioned below each broker.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

I found FXPRO are still on this list and they do not support CCopy.. is this correct?

and also 

Why are FXPRO described on your CCopy website information as: 

"Manual, automated and copy trading functions" ..... AVAILABLE when it has not been available since Feb 2016?. 

Q2:

Can you send or make available an up to date list of Brokers that allow the CCopy process 

it's three years since FXPRO stopped the CCopy process as far as i have been told by the Broker.

Q3:    

I want to trade with FXPRO because they are one of the Market leaders re Trading Volumes.

Are there any other brokers of a similar size that allow C Copy functionality? 

Q4:

How many traders approximately use CTrader globally? 

Thanks for your help in advance and please correct if any of the above information is incorrect

I would like the CTrader platform to perform efficiently with a large Broker to be able to safeguard various aspects of my trading activities.    

Brgds

Kevin

@markettraderorder
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Sep 2019, 16:17

Hi Kevin,

The list is up to date. You can see below each broker the indication if cTrader Copy is available or not. FxPro does not offer cTrader Copy and as you can see there is no such indication either. 

Regarding Q3 we cannot answer this question, we am not aware of each broker's size of business.

For Q4, we have millions of registered cTrader IDs

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

markettraderorder
03 Sep 2019, 17:49

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Kevin,

The list is up to date. You can see below each broker the indication if cTrader Copy is available or not. FxPro does not offer cTrader Copy and as you can see there is no such indication either. 

Regarding Q3 we cannot answer this question, we am not aware of each broker's size of business.

For Q4, we have millions of registered cTrader IDs

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for your quick response 

Just to Clarify

Re Q1: 

from the list it states

"Manual, automated and copy trading functions" ........  Am I to understand "copy trading functions" comment relates to coding 

Re Q3:

We cannot answer this question, we am not aware of each broker's size of business.

Yes I understand you are Broker neutral perhaps .  i can contact some traders to understand this better.

Re Q4, we have millions of registered cTrader IDs

thank you 

Q5: One more question... Re CTrader architecture:

Is it correct  that the CBOT algorithm  runs locally on the host computer and CBOTs for sale are delivered as an executable like an EA in MT4

Ill investigate this more but I thought I may ask you, many thanks.

@markettraderorder

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Sep 2019, 09:01

Hi Kevin,

Is it correct  that the CBOT algorithm  runs locally on the host computer and CBOTs for sale are delivered as an executable like an EA in MT4

Ill investigate this more but I thought I may ask you, many thanks.

Yes this is correct.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

@PanagiotisCharalampous