Please Help Platform Crashed ... now not loading

Created at 23 Jul 2016, 01:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CO

commando1

Joined 11.03.2016

Please Help Platform Crashed ... now not loading
23 Jul 2016, 01:03

Calgo Team,

PLEASE HELP, i am in state of panic

Calgo crashed on me & now its refusing to startup, i tried reinstalling, restarting etc to no effect.

The thing is the codes i have been working on for months will be lost ? i usually hit the build button not right click build with source every time. This is design flaw team, u need to ask users before they start project weather they want to build with or without code. Because of this i will be loosing all of my coding 

Now the platform wont load up. it show icon at bottom tray, nothing happen when i click it no GUI.

Is there some cashe i clear or something ? HELP HELP

@commando1
Replies

commando1
23 Jul 2016, 01:28

I had to install calgo from another broker to get access again ...... OMG what a scare.

AT LEAST ADD A shortcut for Build with source.

@commando1

ClickAlgo
23 Jul 2016, 07:31

Take a look in the following folder, your code should be there:

documents/calgo/sources/

@ClickAlgo

Spotware
25 Jul 2016, 15:46

Hello Commando1, 

If you have Built your project at least once, you should indeed be able to find your source in documents/calgo/sources/. At the same time, to make cAlgo work once again, you should perform a clean reinstall. You can find the instructions on how to do it here http://help.spotware.com/troubleshooting Please follow every step in the section Performing a clean installation of cTrader 

@Spotware