Worst Upgrade Ever

Created at 16 Jun 2016, 11:52
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GO

GoldnOil1050

Joined 26.01.2016

Worst Upgrade Ever
16 Jun 2016, 11:52

Hi Spotware,

(1). the recent upgrade is the "worst" upgrade ever and has disrupted all cBOTS running. Those that were working fine just b4 the upgrade have gone made and the platforms is hanging now and then.

(2). Also, the optimization on cALGO has slowed down to the extent that b4 the upgrade it was "2 hrs" as estimation time left and now it quickly goes to "6 days" or so.

(3). It is totally upsetting to see so many bugs in the upgrade.

(4). also, you will note that the "clear" button in the cBOT logs gets disabled by itself. Now, you can't clear the log.

(5). Running optimization on cALGO crashes the cBOT if it is running on cTRADER.

(6) disconnection issue still not resolved.

(7) missing candles and different charts on cALGO and cTRADER of the same broker.

It is so disappointing for the programmers working on cBOT that it looks they are being forced to look some where else like Mt4. With each upgrade we don't know if it is better or worst.  

Hope, some good "Quality Assurance" team is placed who check the software thoroughly through a series of testing 'matrix' before releasing an upgrade and depending on the end-user to point out basic flaws.

waiting for the corrected upgrade.

///S.Khan

@GoldnOil1050
Replies

ironmine
21 Jun 2016, 02:41

After the latest upgrade, cAlgo is prone to frequent errors and asks to be restarted.

@ironmine

BRV88
21 Jun 2016, 23:27

The last update brings with it so many issues

The start date is 01/01/2013 instead of 2012, a whole year is lost

And the biggest case for me is "One or more errors occurred." for cBots (with same parameters it worked before) that worked normally before new update

"One or more errors occurred." - How I supposed to fix this new "errors"?

All my optimisations delayed now

I'm regret for all my time wasted on cAlgo platform for sure. It used to be such promissing platform, It looks like a dead end now
I start to really consider to MT4...

I guess its one more bad update for me and I'm out for good

P.S. Really want to hear some official response to this topic

@BRV88

Spotware
23 Jun 2016, 15:09

Dear Traders,

We are sorry to hear that you have issues after the update.

Could you please provide us with more detailed description of your issues and with the following information:

• Full screenshots showing them if it's possible.
  • A video showing us the exact reproducing steps if it's possible
  • The reproducing steps
  • Broker Name
  • Account type

To avoid confusions and not to publish any private information, we kindly ask you to send us an email at feedback@spotware.com with your cTID on the Subject title and reference to this thread. 

In addition, could you please perform a clean installation of cTrader & cAlgo and try again?

You can find the steps to perform a clean installation of cTrader& cAlgo in the Performing a clean installation of cTrader section of our User support site.

@Spotware