Compare open price

Created at 11 Jun 2016, 07:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CH

chkmitnb

Joined 25.01.2016

Compare open price
11 Jun 2016, 07:22

Hi

I has to drawing lines from robots and indicators. I need to compare the bar No.1's open price with the line (to compare open price over or under the trend line, please see in the picture), How I can to do.

@chkmitnb
Replies

Spotware
14 Jun 2016, 17:40

Dear Trader,

Please have a look at the examples of the Last() Method.

@Spotware

chkmitnb
15 Jun 2016, 11:44

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Dear Spotware

The Last() Method, I think the answer not complete . I would like compare between the open price bar No.1 and  Trend line as same period time bar No.1 by  the cAlgo. The Last() Method, The cAlgo can get the open price of bar No.1. But I not sure it can get the trendline price as same period time of Bar No.1. If the cAlgo can get the price each period time by the Last() Method , please show me the example.

@chkmitnb

moneybiz
15 Jun 2016, 12:16

RE: RE:

chkmitnb said:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Dear Spotware

The Last() Method, I think the answer not complete . I would like compare between the open price bar No.1 and  Trend line as same period time bar No.1 by  the cAlgo. The Last() Method, The cAlgo can get the open price of bar No.1. But I not sure it can get the trendline price as same period time of Bar No.1. If the cAlgo can get the price each period time by the Last() Method , please show me the example.

Something like this:

var openUnder = trenLineDataSeries.Last(0) < MarketSeries.Open.Last(0);
OR
var openUnder = trenLineDataSeries[index] < MarketSeries.Open[index];

@moneybiz