cALgo doesn't let me compile new bots: Error AssemblyInfo.cs can't find type or namespace name 'Core'

Created at 15 Apr 2016, 17:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Waxy

Joined 12.05.2015

cALgo doesn't let me compile new bots: Error AssemblyInfo.cs can't find type or namespace name 'Core'
15 Apr 2016, 17:16

This post was removed by moderator because it duplicates another post. /forum/indicator-support/8874?page=1

@Waxy
Replies

.ics
19 Apr 2016, 00:26

RE:

Waxy said:

So I'm posting same issue here because it has to do more with the platform than to bots or indicators.

Any of the samble bots I'm able to compile, but any new bot I make thwos this ErrorAssembly.

Does this 'Core' has to do with System.Core dll? or something else?

I took the opportunity to reset my laptop but it didn't fix it, I need to fix this fast any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue when i try to compile a cbot based on this indicator:
/algos/indicators/show/1086

Any guidance appreciated.

@.ics

Waxy
19 Apr 2016, 22:07

So the latest update (today) fixed this for me, what about you .ics?

@Waxy

.ics
20 Apr 2016, 00:24

RE:

Waxy said:

So the latest update (today) fixed this for me, what about you .ics?

I also did receive the cAlgo update but it's doesn't solve the issue at my side. Currently running spotware calgo 1.35.64939.

using System;
using System.Linq;
using cAlgo.API;
using cAlgo.API.Indicators;
using cAlgo.API.Internals;
using cAlgo.Indicators;

namespace cAlgo
{
    [Robot(TimeZone = TimeZones.UTC, AccessRights = AccessRights.None)]
    public class princess : Robot
    {
        public double RenkoPips = 10;
        public int BricksToShow = 10;

private Renko renko;

protected override void OnStart()
        {
            renko = Indicators.GetIndicator<Renko>(RenkoPips, BricksToShow, 2, "SeaGreen", "Tomato");
        }

protected override void OnTick()
        {
            if (renko.Open.Last(1) < renko.Close.Last(1))
            {
                ExecuteMarketOrder(TradeType.Buy, Symbol, 1000);
            }
        }

protected override void OnStop()
        {
            // Put your deinitialization logic here
        }
    }
}

@.ics

Jiri
20 Apr 2016, 00:52

Hi .ics,

Please, contact me on mail belochjiri@hotmail.com.

@Jiri

Waxy
20 Apr 2016, 02:27

RE:

Please let me know if you fix it, I'm curious about why this is happening.

@Waxy

Spotware
20 Apr 2016, 11:09

Dear .ics,

We tried to reproduce your issue without success, based on the code you have posted. Could you please provide us with more information regarding your issue?

In addition, could you please tell us if you receive an error message, exception code?

@Spotware

.ics
24 Apr 2016, 18:45

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear .ics,

We tried to reproduce your issue without success, based on the code you have posted. Could you please provide us with more information regarding your issue?

In addition, could you please tell us if you receive an error message, exception code?

Hi,

I was able to solve the issue with thanks to tmc.

Problem got solved by removing the algo and indicator, and rebuilding them from scratch.

@.ics

raphael.mca@hotmail.com
16 May 2017, 15:54

RE: RE:

.ics said:

Spotware said:

Dear .ics,

Hi,

I was able to solve the issue with thanks to tmc.

Problem got solved by removing the algo and indicator, and rebuilding them from scratch.

Good afternoon my friend.

I am interested in getting a cBot based on the Renko indicator, the rules of buying and selling are quite simple.

I noticed that you are or were building a cBot based on this indicator.

If you completed the creation of this cBot (based on the Renko indicator) could you help me? Or who knows how to share your cBot with me?

Thank you and good luck.

@raphael.mca@hotmail.com