cAlgo freezes when editing indicators

Created at 26 Feb 2016, 11:46
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BO

bobcruicks

Joined 31.10.2015

cAlgo freezes when editing indicators
26 Feb 2016, 11:46

Hi,  When I start cAlgo all is well as long as I work with cbots. they edit, build and run normally.  But if I switch to indicators

after about a minute or so the app freezes.  What is going on? 

@bobcruicks
Replies

Spotware
29 Feb 2016, 17:06

Dear Trader,

Most probably there is one indicator which loops or prints several times on the log file in the Calculate method. We kindly ask you to go to:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\cAlgo\Sources and rename the Indicators folder.

If you still have the same issue, could you please submit us troubleshooting information by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T. Please put your cTID  “bobcruicks” in the comments section of the troubleshooting information window and send as email to troubleshooting@spotware.com with a full screenshot attached showing that you submitted it.

You can transfer the indicators from the renamed folder one by one to find the indicator which causes cAlgo to crash.

@Spotware

bobcruicks
29 Feb 2016, 18:44

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Most probably there is one indicator which loops or prints several times on the log file in the Calculate method. We kindly ask you to go to:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\cAlgo\Sources and rename the Indicators folder.

If you still have the same issue, could you please submit us troubleshooting information by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T. Please put your cTID  “bobcruicks” in the comments section of the troubleshooting information window and send as email to troubleshooting@spotware.com with a full screenshot attached showing that you submitted it.

You can transfer the indicators from the renamed folder one by one to find the indicator which causes cAlgo to crash.

I deleted a likely suspect from the indicators folder and all have returned to normal. Thank you!

regards

@bobcruicks

moped170574
17 Mar 2016, 15:00

This post was removed by moderator.