Can someone do exaclty 5 dollars close profit for all positions

Created at 04 Feb 2016, 11:31
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AL

alistadd

Joined 04.02.2016

Can someone do exaclty 5 dollars close profit for all positions
04 Feb 2016, 11:31

Hello, can someone please help me i want exact 5 dollars profit for all positions algo,

needs to close all positions sometimes 6 open it needs to be exact don't want to have to change any parameters or anything it would really help me thankyou

I just want to be able to creat new algo paste your algo and then play , i tried others but it think it was left to a bit to myself to put unrealised profit here or there it doesn't work.

I just want 5 dollars profit for all positions close profit for all positions thanks

@alistadd
Replies

Spotware
04 Feb 2016, 17:01

Dear Trader,

We would like to inform you that we do not provide coding assistance services. We more than glad to assist you with specific questions about cAlgo.API. You can contact one of our Partners or post a job in Development Jobs section for further coding assistance.

@Spotware

14 Feb 2016, 17:21

RE:

alistadd said:

Hello, can someone please help me i want exact 5 dollars profit for all positions algo,

needs to close all positions sometimes 6 open it needs to be exact don't want to have to change any parameters or anything it would really help me thankyou

I just want to be able to creat new algo paste your algo and then play , i tried others but it think it was left to a bit to myself to put unrealised profit here or there it doesn't work.

I just want 5 dollars profit for all positions close profit for all positions thanks

Would something like:

bool c1 = Account.Equity > Account.Balance + 5;

if (c1) 

{

//close all positions here!?!

}

@1007601

alistadd
15 Feb 2016, 08:50

RE: RE:

1007601 said:

alistadd said:

Would something like:

if (c1) 

{

}

Hello that would be great but not account ballance, i have like 6 open at one time so close on net profit on ctrader, not account balance 5 dollars unless it means the same thing?

@alistadd

ironmine
15 Feb 2016, 10:53

RE: RE: RE:

alistadd said:

1007601 said:

alistadd said:

Would something like:

if (c1) 

{

}

Hello that would be great but not account ballance, i have like 6 open at one time so close on net profit on ctrader, not account balance 5 dollars unless it means the same thing?

I advise you to learn how to use https://quant.fxpro.co.uk/app/ 
It's a visual strategy builder, you can build your strategy rules there and export the results as a code into cAlgo. It's very simple to implement your idea using this method.

@ironmine