Price feed not working

Created at 22 Apr 2013, 17:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Scott

Joined 18.01.2013

Price feed not working
22 Apr 2013, 17:50

Hi Support 

Since the 8th of April cTrader Desktop has been losing its level 2 price feed constantly, it's has been getting worse now every 20 seconds the price goes. I've not been able to trade for 2 weeks now and that includes today.

This makes it impossible to trade, I've talked to my brooker fxpro uk and they say that its a issue with the platform and that you are aware of this and are working on a fix, I would like to know if this is the case and if so when will the next release be out

I really love cTrader platform and its been fast and reliable since I started using it last September, and this is the first time that such a major problem has arised.

Lets get back to greatness 

@Scott
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
24 Apr 2013, 17:57

Please reinstall cTrader and see if the problem persists. If it does please let us know and we will investigate promptly.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

Scott
24 Apr 2013, 19:48

RE:
cAlgo_Fanatic said:

Please reinstall cTrader and see if the problem persists. If it does please let us know and we will investigate promptly.

Yep that fixed it runs super fast just like before, I did't even think to reinstall 

Thanks Support

@Scott