Change the color scheme of cAlgo

Created at 09 Apr 2013, 22:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
VD

VDev

Joined 09.04.2013

Change the color scheme of cAlgo
09 Apr 2013, 22:16

How can I change the color scheme of cAlgo text editor and interface? I can not work in default scheme (black background and white chars) because I like scheme as VS2012

@VDev
Replies

cAlgo_Fanatic
10 Apr 2013, 10:59

It is not possible at the moment to change the color scheme. We are working on a solution for integration with Visual Studio, though.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

VDev
11 Apr 2013, 23:06

It is a very good news! Could you inform about suggested date of integration is VS 2012? I hope it will be 2012 not 2010?

@VDev

cAlgo_Fanatic
12 Apr 2013, 10:46

We cannot provide a time estimate at the moment.

@cAlgo_Fanatic

curious
02 Mar 2014, 02:21

RE:

cAlgo_Fanatic said:

We cannot provide a time estimate at the moment.

hi, wondering if there's any update by now

@curious

marekfx
03 Mar 2014, 22:36

It's quite easy to integrate cAlgo with VS, you can use one of two options

Option 1

1. Create a library project in VS

2. Add cAlgo dlls as references

3. Create a new Indicator/Bot in cAlgo

4. Go back to VS and add newly created indicator file using Add As Link

Now you can code and compile in VS during development and then build and run in cAlgo.

Option 2

Same as above, with the difference is that you need to create and build an indi in VS, then create a cAlgo indi that would call indi created in VS. Using this method you can later attach VS to cAlgo process and debug the code.

@marekfx

Spotware
04 Mar 2014, 09:24

marekfx is right, there are several ways to integrate VS with cAlgo. However, right now we are working on native VS integration. You will be able to choose "Edit in Visual Studio" in context menu of cBot and Indicator. Stay tuned.

@Spotware