Can execute two orders of the same type

Created at 24 Jun 2015, 21:59
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

aimerdoux

Joined 07.06.2015

Can execute two orders of the same type
24 Jun 2015, 21:59

hi, there My name is Omar Im using the CAlgo plattform and I have find out that the software is not executing the robot command as it supposed to do. It should open buy/sell in two cases when the conditions of the first indicator match the data series and when the second indicator does, but the software Calgo only execute one order of each type

in the following image you are going to be able to see it and it shoudl be interpretated by volumes

volume1: 10.000 are the positions placed by the indicator 1

volume2: 5.000 are the positions placed by the indicator2

as you can see in the screenshot the software only executes the sell orders of the indicator1 10.000 (avoiding the buy ones for some reason) and only executes the buy orders of the indicator2 5.000 

and this problem is affecting my robot performance in the backtesting due that my strategy is based on position sizing I need to set different orders simultaneusly in order to make profit when the market allows it I'd appreciate if you can help me with this ...

@aimerdoux
Replies

Spotware
25 Jun 2015, 16:13

Dear Trader,

cAlgo.API provides users the ability to open several positions simultaneously. Please note that we do not provide coding assistance services. We more than glad to assist you with specific questions about cAlgo.API. You also can contact one of our Partners or post a job in Development Jobs section for further coding assistance.

@Spotware