Calgo not loading cbots or indicators

Created at 19 Feb 2015, 17:13
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BR

Brooky

Joined 19.02.2015

Calgo not loading cbots or indicators
19 Feb 2015, 17:13

cAlgo starts and I can manually place a trade even though there is no chart and even though the files appear correct, no indicators show.

I cannot create a new cBot as nothing happens when I press the New link.

I have tried to uninstall, but that does nothing.

I have tried to repair but same problem.

I have deleted the settings file and same problem.

I have renamed the source files to force new ones and still nothing.

cTrader works fine, except I cannot uninstall it either to just try and get cAlgo running.

Screen shot below.

I have already ctrl, shift alt t'd you about this.

Assistance please.

Running on XP.

regards

Brooky

@Brooky
Replies

Spotware
25 Feb 2015, 17:15

We know about this issue, but unfortunately we have not found the solution yet. Only few users can reproduce it. We will continue to investigate this issue. For now we can recommend you try to reinstall the operation system. Please let us know if problem persists after that.

@Spotware

JeremyG
26 Mar 2015, 20:12

RE:

I'm having the same issue. Also on XP (SP3).

Brooky - did you manage to fix this yet?

Any updates on this cTrader support people?

@JeremyG

kricka
26 Mar 2015, 22:14

Windows XP on its way out

Windows XP is way too old for running a modern application like cAlgo and cTrader. My suggestion is to upgrade to at least Windows 7 which is very stable. The software makers do not put in much of a support time either for XP anymore, as it is on it's way out. 

@kricka

JeremyG
27 Mar 2015, 13:36

Hey kricka, you might be right that XP is nearing the end of its life, but it's is still included as supported in the system requirements. I haven't had any issue with any other software whatsoever.

@JeremyG

AlexanderRC
07 Apr 2015, 13:39

RE:

JeremyG said:

Hey kricka, you might be right that XP is nearing the end of its life, but it's is still included as supported in the system requirements. I haven't had any issue with any other software whatsoever.

Windows XP is officially End-of-Life by Microsoft. No new updates are provided, including security ones.

@AlexanderRC

Lakis
03 Jan 2016, 12:38

RE:

This post was removed by moderator because it duplicates another post. /forum/calgo-support/4749?page=1#4

@Lakis