Bot crash trubleshot

Created at 28 Aug 2024, 07:22
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KY

kyosuke

Joined 17.03.2022

Bot crash trubleshot
28 Aug 2024, 07:22

Hi, I have a bot which sporadically restarts when trying to close some positions. How can i trubleshot the reason? Most of the times it works correctly. I suspect that when this happens, the VPS is low on resorces but how can I find out?

@kyosuke
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Aug 2024, 10:07

Hi there,

Share your cBot code and send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens. Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

kyosuke
28 Aug 2024, 12:32 ( Updated at: 29 Aug 2024, 05:15 )

RE: Bot crash trubleshot

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Share your cBot code and send us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens. Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Ok sent…I sent it from another user's cTrader but please refer to me for follow up. Thanks you.

@kyosuke

firemyst
29 Aug 2024, 01:45 ( Updated at: 29 Aug 2024, 05:15 )

See this thread as well, as I'm having similar issues that gives the same error, and am hoping Spotware is actually investigating it:

https://ctrader.com/forum/ctrader-algo/44559/#post-112763

@firemyst

firemyst
30 Aug 2024, 01:01 ( Updated at: 30 Aug 2024, 05:10 )

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

HI @PanagiotisCharampous:

This is another thread where I'm clearly subscribed, but have received no email notifications of any replies again.

Screen capture showing I'm subscribed:

Before you say anything, there are no emails in any spam/junk folder either.

There's definitely an issue here. 

I've noticed so far on all the threads where this has happened, it has been on those where my posts were awaiting moderation before being posted.

@firemyst

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 Sep 2024, 08:32

RE: RE: Bot crash trubleshot

kyosuke said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Ok sent…I sent it from another user's cTrader but please refer to me for follow up. Thanks you.

Hi there,

We need the troubleshooting for the session that experiences the problem. Can you please send it again?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

kyosuke
02 Sep 2024, 10:49 ( Updated at: 03 Sep 2024, 05:12 )

RE: RE: RE: Bot crash trubleshot

kyosuke said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

We need the troubleshooting for the session that experiences the problem. Can you please send it again?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I've sent you the informations from the session which was recreated after the error…I think that's the only thing I could do, no? BTW, it's a randomic crash so I can't give you instructions on how to reproduce it…

@kyosuke

kyosuke
02 Sep 2024, 10:51 ( Updated at: 03 Sep 2024, 05:12 )

firemyst said: 

See this thread as well, as I'm having similar issues that gives the same error, and am hoping Spotware is actually investigating it:

https://ctrader.com/forum/ctrader-algo/44559/#post-112763

Hi, my problem is that the bot crashes…then it starts again automatically after few seconds. Maybe you see it being still active for this reason?

@kyosuke

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Sep 2024, 05:27

RE: RE: RE: RE: Bot crash trubleshot

kyosuke said: 

kyosuke said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I've sent you the informations from the session which was recreated after the error…I think that's the only thing I could do, no? BTW, it's a randomic crash so I can't give you instructions on how to reproduce it…

I am a bit confused. You said you “sent it from another user's cTrader”. So I am not sure from where exactly you sent the troubleshooting. Your troubleshooting is missing the cBot code. Can you please share it here? 

@PanagiotisCharalampous

kyosuke
03 Sep 2024, 05:49 ( Updated at: 03 Sep 2024, 08:48 )

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Bot crash trubleshot

kyosuke said: 

kyosuke said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I am a bit confused. You said you “sent it from another user's cTrader”. So I am not sure from where exactly you sent the troubleshooting. Your troubleshooting is missing the cBot code. Can you please share it here? 

how can you be confused? the bot is running on another user's cTrader and i sent you the data from there…is this so strange? and i posted the entire bot in the message box which opens pushing ctrl+alt+shift+t. I'm obviously not publishing it here publicly, how can you ask me to do this?!

@kyosuke