Created at 30 May 2024, 21:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
R4

R4PTUR3LTD

Joined 17.04.2024

30 May 2024, 21:19

………..

@R4PTUR3LTD
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 May 2024, 05:45

Hi there,

I do not understand the problem. Can you please explain with more details?

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Clark22
31 May 2024, 10:17

RE: ....

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

The problem is that the server session tokens have intermixed or something like that. I had access to this account last night without doing anything.

One moment I am Clark22 and the next moment I am R4PTUR3. I was able to see the CT ID and to post this thread under the account.

It's a serious security issue that needs to be fixed ASAP. All accounts are potentially compromised.

@Clark22

Clark22
31 May 2024, 10:20

RE: RE: ....

Clark22 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

The problem is that the server session tokens have intermixed or something like that. I had access to this account last night without doing anything.

One moment I am Clark22 and the next moment I am R4PTUR3. I was able to see the CT ID and to post this thread under the account.

It's a serious security issue that needs to be fixed ASAP. All accounts are potentially compromised.

I recommend that everyone deletes all open sessions under their profiles and log back in. And also log out after every usage in the meantime to reduce exposure to this security issue, until it is fixed.

@Clark22

Clark22
31 May 2024, 10:26

RE: RE: RE: ....

Clark22 said: 

Clark22 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

I recommend that everyone deletes all open sessions under their profiles and log back in. And also log out after every usage in the meantime to reduce exposure to this security issue, until it is fixed.

Not my account:

@Clark22

Clark22
31 May 2024, 10:45

Fortunately, this does not extend to id.ctrader.com. when I clicked on the profile link it took me to my own profile - Clark22

@Clark22

Clark22
03 Jun 2024, 13:35

RE: ....

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi,

Has this security issue been investigated?

Cheers,

Clark

@Clark22

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Jun 2024, 05:32

RE: RE: ....

Clark22 said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi,

Has this security issue been investigated?

Cheers,

Clark

Hi Clark,

We are looking into it.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous