cTrader ALGO bad new UX/UI

Created at 20 May 2024, 09:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TR

TradeExpert

Joined 06.04.2024

cTrader ALGO bad new UX/UI
20 May 2024, 09:11

Hello, cTrader Algo was updated but the new UX/UI is awful 😖
Who draw it???
1. Why there is a big "Add instance" button? It must be small like in previous version, on the bot tab - on left side from the bot name. Because now the Add instance button are eating a lot of space - twice less space now! If you think that the users are stupid and don't see it, then make it green, if you want.
2. Please make the account number hiding in settings, if some people really need it. It is very big!
3. Make letters A,B,C,D and so on on the left side, like icons on the main trading chart tabs - it's very useful!
4. Make an option to minimize bot tabs, where the bot name is written, if it's possible. Because if you have a lot of bots, they are sorted only by name and it's hard to scroll down and up every time :(
5. Ahahaha, I can't even rename a bot on the tab 😂
6. The old green active "dot icon" has a great UI, and the new monitor looks bad when it flashes, I can't see it good on my 4K monitor.
7. The option to drag and drop bot tickers inside 1 bot will be also useful.

@TradeExpert
Replies

lech
20 May 2024, 12:46 ( Updated at: 21 May 2024, 05:35 )

YES

Subject: Feedback on the new cTrader Version 5

Dear cTrader Community,

I would like to introduce ourselves as a non-profit organization that has decided to use cTrader to offer our services on the platform. However, with the release of version 5, we have encountered several challenges.

Firstly, we have always promoted cTrader as faster and more stable than MetaTrader. Unfortunately, with version 5, this is no longer the case. We have over 500 bots and 1000 indicators, and the loading time for cTrader 5 has become significantly longer. The user interface has also become quite cluttered, particularly with the addition of the "Add Instance" button, making it difficult to manage our bots effectively.

Moreover, the "Cloud Bot" feature, which was a promising idea, does not function with bots that require an internet connection. This limitation is critical for us, as our decision to use cTrader was heavily influenced by this capability.

Another practical suggestion would be to define the working directory where the tools are stored as a variable for each bot instance. This would greatly facilitate the management and organization of our bots.

We hope that these issues can be addressed promptly, as they impact our ability to continue promoting and using cTrader as our preferred trading platform.

Thank you for your attention to these matters.

@lech

PanagiotisCharalampous
21 May 2024, 05:43

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback, it has been forwarded to the product team.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous