Using files on cloud

Created at 16 May 2024, 16:01
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EY

eynt

Joined 08.05.2020

Using files on cloud
16 May 2024, 16:01

Hi

As described at the link below, LocalStorage and file operations Only works if relative paths are specified or new directories are created from scratch.

Is therre a short example of how to use files which running a cBot on cloud?

Requirements for cBots - cTrader Algo

Thanks

@eynt
Replies

Clark22
22 May 2024, 02:22

Hi,

I'm also interested in this topic. Where can I put my files so that they get synchronized to the cloud as part of my release?

Cheers,

Clark

@Clark22

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 May 2024, 05:34

RE: Using files on cloud

Clark22 said: 

Hi,

I'm also interested in this topic. Where can I put my files so that they get synchronized to the cloud as part of my release?

Cheers,

Clark

This is not possible at the moment. Only the cBot executable is synchronized to the cloud.

@PanagiotisCharalampous

Clark22
22 May 2024, 08:14

RE: RE: Using files on cloud

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Clark22 said: 

Hi,

Cheers,

Clark

This is not possible at the moment. Only the cBot executable is synchronized to the cloud.

Oops, I was going to use them for reference data, and also for inter-bot communication/coordination/control (I assume this can't be done wth websockets). 

@Clark22