cTrader Cached Data preventing optimisation

Created at 01 May 2024, 16:03
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RI

riverstourtreasures

Joined 16.04.2023

cTrader Cached Data preventing optimisation
01 May 2024, 16:03

My ClickAlgo SmartGrid bot will not execute any trades in optimisation. I have raised this issue withcAlgo and they have pointed me in this direction.

This issue is apparent on all pairs that I have attempted to run it on.

The cTrader points towards problems originating from the cache. Therefore I have tried to clear it to the best of my knowledge and uninstalled the programme, followed by re-installation of a download direct from your website.

@riverstourtreasures
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 May 2024, 07:18

Hi there,

It's a known issue and it will be resolved in an upcoming update of cTrader. In the meanwhile a workaround would be to use a different account.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

riverstourtreasures
02 May 2024, 11:23

RE: cTrader Cached Data preventing optimisation

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

It's a known issue and it will be resolved in an upcoming update of cTrader. In the meanwhile a workaround would be to use a different account.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Thanks Panagiotis,

When is the upcoming update? 

Also, a different account - in what way?

Regards,

Steven

@riverstourtreasures

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 May 2024, 12:13

RE: RE: cTrader Cached Data preventing optimisation

riverstourtreasures said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Thanks Panagiotis,

When is the upcoming update? 

Also, a different account - in what way?

Regards,

Steven

Unfortunately we do not have an ETA for the update. You can create another account with your broker and use that when backtesting

@PanagiotisCharalampous

riverstourtreasures
02 May 2024, 12:47

RE: RE: RE: cTrader Cached Data preventing optimisation

Unfortunately we do not have an ETA for the update. You can create another account with your broker and use that when backtesting

I have already tried another account with my broker, but it performs exactly the same 

@riverstourtreasures

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 May 2024, 07:20

RE: RE: RE: RE: cTrader Cached Data preventing optimisation

riverstourtreasures said: 

I have already tried another account with my broker, but it performs exactly the same 

Then you would have to wait for the update or try another broker

@PanagiotisCharalampous