Using 2 instances of cTrader

Created at 13 Feb 2024, 01:49
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid4921325

Joined 18.11.2023

Using 2 instances of cTrader
13 Feb 2024, 01:49

Hi there, when I'm creating cBots, is there anything i need to be mindful of if the intent is to have multiple cTraders open in order to trade multiple accounts? Similarly, is there anything to be aware of if the cBot will be running on multiple charts (different symbols) within the same account?

Thanks

Glenn

@ctid4921325
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Feb 2024, 07:23

Hi there,

The question is very broad and it all depends on what do you want to do. If you make it more specific, we can provide more specific suggestions.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ctid4921325
13 Feb 2024, 08:06

RE: Using 2 instances of cTrader

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi there,

The question is very broad and it all depends on what do you want to do. If you make it more specific, we can provide more specific suggestions.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis, all I’m wanting to do is trade to different accounts at the same time In 2 instances of ctrader on the one machine.  Im just wondering If im running the bot in each Instance if theres anything I need to do to ensure they’re isolated from each other or anything else to be mindful of

@ctid4921325

PanagiotisCharalampous
13 Feb 2024, 09:38

Hi there,

If you will be trading on two separate accounts, then there should be no conflict whatsoever.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous