error to run cbots

Created at 03 Jan 2024, 18:24
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EL

eliezer_barros

Joined 21.12.2018

error to run cbots
03 Jan 2024, 18:24

I have this problem a some weeks and need help to solve.

Please, look for the print screen below made in backtesting.

I have the last version installed and I executed the procedure of the delete and reinstall the program. The problem continue.

Please, what I need to do?

Tks

Imagem incorporada

@eliezer_barros
Replies

firemyst
06 Jan 2024, 11:00

I'm not sure you're referencing the symbol correct. None of the symbols I've ever seen in cTrader start with “#”.

Also, have you checked your broker's website to see what the symbol is?

Last, what's the symbol when you view the trading window in cTrader? You can search for all the symbols cTrader will let you trade. 

@firemyst

PanagiotisCharalampous
08 Jan 2024, 06:45

Hi Eliezer,

It's a known issue and will be solved in an upcoming update. In the meanwhile, try providing full access to your cBot and let us know if it works.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

eliezer_barros
08 Jan 2024, 17:35

RE: error to run cbots

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi Eliezer,

It's a known issue and will be solved in an upcoming update. In the meanwhile, try providing full access to your cBot and let us know if it works.

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Panagiotes

Look at the print screen I sent, I used a standart script for test and error to continue.

In your message you recommend giving cbots full access, so what do you really want me to do?

Tks

Eliézer

@eliezer_barros

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Jan 2024, 06:36

RE: RE: error to run cbots

eliezer_barros said: 

PanagiotisCharalampous said: 

Hi Eliezer,

Best regards,

Panagiotis

Panagiotes

Look at the print screen I sent, I used a standart script for test and error to continue.

In your message you recommend giving cbots full access, so what do you really want me to do?

Tks

Eliézer

Hi Eliezer,

Here you go

[Robot(AccessRights = AccessRights.FullAccess)]

Best regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous