Cached data not available or corrupted

Created at 14 Aug 2023, 20:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LI

lisabeaney

Joined 08.10.2019

Cached data not available or corrupted
14 Aug 2023, 20:07

Hi,

I've started getting this error message when I run a backtext on EURUSD m5. I'm getting this for every symbol I'm trying on a cBOT that has been backtesting without a problem. I've tried clearing the data files but still get this error.

@lisabeaney
Replies

lisabeaney
14 Aug 2023, 20:17

I've just changed the code to give AccessRights = AccessRights.FullAccess and it now runs the backtest without a problem…

@lisabeaney

Black_Hawk_Redemption
01 Apr 2024, 00:31 ( Updated at: 01 Apr 2024, 06:32 )

RE: Cached data not available or corrupted

lisabeaney said: 

I've just changed the code to give AccessRights = AccessRights.FullAccess and it now runs the backtest without a problem…

Thank you!

I just installed cTrade and was testing features so I didn’t have time to get familiar with the coding documentation and nothing was working until I applied this solution. 🙏

Just a warning that if you are running someone else’s code you need to be very cautious because it gives access to your Internet, read/write files, run other executables, import WinAPI functions, use .NET reflection, create windows, etc.

More details here: https://help.ctrader.com/ctrader-automate/guides/access-rights/#the-accessrights-class-property

@Black_Hawk_Redemption