using Microsoft.ML; library

Created at 14 Mar 2023, 13:21
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
YS

ys2310

Joined 03.12.2021

using Microsoft.ML; library
14 Mar 2023, 13:21

I have installed Microsoft.ML library using NuGet into my Visual Studio successfully.

When I tried to use this library from cTrader, i get a build error "The type or namespace ML does not exist in the namespace Microsoft".

How can I incorporate ML library into my cTrader?

Thank you very much.

@ys2310
Replies

ys2310
14 Mar 2023, 14:47 ( Updated at: 14 Mar 2023, 14:51 )

RE:

I could include Microsoft.ML.OnnxRuntime by compiling it from source code and made it a .Net6.0 dll.

But I get a run-time error "13/02/2023 09:00:00.000 | CBot instance [test, XAUUSD, h1] crashed with error "Crashed in OnStart with OnnxRuntimeException: [ErrorCode:Fail] Load model from C:/cTrader/svm_test.onnx failed:D:\a\_work\1\s\engine\lotus\onnxruntime\core/graph/model_load_utils.h:57 onnxruntime::model_load_utils::ValidateOpsetForDomain ONNX Runtime only *guarantees* support for models stamped with official released onnx opset versions. Opset 16 is under development and support for this is limited. The operator schemas and or other functionality may change before next ONNX release and in this case ONNX Runtime will not guarantee backward compatibility. Current official support for domain ai.onnx is till opset 15.
"".

How can I fix this error?

@ys2310

PanagiotisChar
15 Mar 2023, 10:15

Hi there,

I have a feeling that you are in the wrong forum :)  try contacting ONNX since it's their library that throws this exception.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar