User data lost

Created at 18 Feb 2023, 09:09
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LA

lasermail

Joined 18.02.2023

User data lost
18 Feb 2023, 09:09

After update to 4.5.9 all the  automation related  user-added data including training results disappeared. User cBots/Indicators were not deleted, fortunately.

Where are user cbots/indicators and training data are normally stored?

@lasermail
Replies

PanagiotisChar
20 Feb 2023, 09:14

Hi,

Which specific user date are you referring too? And what do you mean when do you say "training results"?

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

lasermail
23 Feb 2023, 08:49 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:23 )

I had a lot of saved parameters

At the automate tab

Now imagine all the  rows like those at the  pic. 1, they are

XAUUSD

XAGUSD

EURUSD

.... etc

with plenty of parameters saved  like some presented  at pic. 1 for the EURUSD row

disappeared completely after update.

@lasermail

PanagiotisChar
23 Feb 2023, 13:36

Hi there,

Understood. Probably they have been deleted during the installation process. If they are not there, then I don't think there is a way to recover them.

Aieden Technologies

@PanagiotisChar

lasermail
23 Feb 2023, 20:59

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

Understood. Probably they have been deleted during the installation process. If they are not there, then I don't think there is a way to recover them.

Aieden Technologies

Oh.. )

Happy, everything is clear for you.  But  sorry, Sir,  the problem is it is not clear for me if is  there any hope the issue will be fixed with the next update. The issue described is a bug for sure! I think it is normal not to afraid of updates for those using  automate features heavily, isn't it? For example, in this thread it would be nice to have  link  to the  bug reporting  ticket, to have an idea how things are going on...

At least I expected to be ensured the task is to be  scheduled.

Thanks.

@lasermail