Ctrader bot DLL

Created at 23 Oct 2022, 22:08
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CB

cbanks03

Joined 12.10.2022

Ctrader bot DLL
23 Oct 2022, 22:08

Hi, I had a cbot created and since it works well I would like to sell it, how can I add dll?

for mt4 i use mqllock, for ctrader what can i use? thank you all.

@cbanks03
Replies

PanagiotisChar
24 Oct 2022, 09:38

Hi there,

What you are asking for does not make sense to a programmer. DLLs are libraries. They are compiled and they are referenced. What does "how can I add dll" mean? Which dll is this? Where do you want to add it? Do you want to reference it to a project? It might mean something specific in the MT4 world, but here it doesn't, so you need to describe in plain language what are you trying to achieve.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

cbanks03
24 Oct 2022, 14:43 ( Updated at: 24 Oct 2022, 14:44 )

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

What you are asking for does not make sense to a programmer. DLLs are libraries. They are compiled and they are referenced. What does "how can I add dll" mean? Which dll is this? Where do you want to add it? Do you want to reference it to a project? It might mean something specific in the MT4 world, but here it doesn't, so you need to describe in plain language what are you trying to achieve.

Aieden Technologies

i wish i could protect my cbot, because i would like to sell it, but i am not a programmer, how do i do?

@cbanks03

PanagiotisChar
25 Oct 2022, 09:01

Hi,

You need to hire a programmer to implement a licensing solution for you.

Aieden Technologies

@PanagiotisChar